Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pronounce aixiz?

Vextor

What's the origin of this name? May be the "creator" can answer.

I think it should be a-xiz.

Just so you know... This thread is 2 years old...

In any case... I just say aixiz :na:

Just so you know... This thread is 2 years old...

In any case... I just say aixiz :na:
I was well aware of that but seeing that no one really had it right I felt bringing it back to life for the correct answer is by no means bad etiquette.:eek:
AND just so you know when I get back from my meeting at AixiZ on Tue. I will be posting at least one more time with the origin of their company name.

And confirmation of how it is pronounced. :wave:Feel free to ignore this or any other post I put up--ha ha
:thanks:

ps Bob..."I just say aixiz" WTH does THAT mean?? as I have no idea how YOU say it...only how you write it.

IIRC it's "ache" as in a muscle ache, and "sees" like he sees something.

ache-sees

you can just call their number after hours and they say their name on the voice mail :D

I say it like jake says it, even though it's incorrect.

Perhaps they should just change the name, or the spelling. Because one of those are wrong.

ROTL-- I bet Dr Chuck would say-- pronounce it any way you like as long as you dont forget AixiZ..All the last four are close enough.++lol

I just was wondering, since Ms. Maricle's first name is Xia- if you reverse that you get aiX- could there be a connection?...I will know Tuesday.

I've heard it pronounced "Aziz". As in "Aziz! Light!" (The Fifth Element). I think that might have been Buffo at SELEM, come to think of it....

However, I always said "Ach" "Seez". Guess I'll try to train myself to say it correctly....

I was well aware of that but seeing that no one really had it right I felt bringing it back to life for the correct answer is by no means bad etiquette.:eek:
AND just so you know when I get back from my meeting at AixiZ on Tue. I will be posting at least one more time with the origin of their company name.

And confirmation of how it is pronounced. :wave:Feel free to ignore this or any other post I put up--ha ha
:thanks:

ps Bob..."I just say aixiz" WTH does THAT mean?? as I have no idea how YOU say it...only how you write it.

Ok, just letting people know... chill

That was the joke... never mind :whistle:

Last edited:
When I have to say it, i just call it a module.......everyone knows what it is lol