Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Problems with left eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

diachi

Seems to be just Trolling in this an other posts as well, --just the nick and location would make anyone suspect same to begin with.

Wasn't there someone with a similar name a while back too?

DontLazeMeBro or something like that? Probably coincidence.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Last edited:

Encap

Yes--just searched the members list---there was DontLazeMeBro last post April 2013

Edit: Curtis beat me to it. lol

Last edited:

Yeah he was part of the Kenometer Posse.

He was also building MarioMasters LPMs that
were always out of stock.. then they would
build 2-3 more units and be out of stock again
for months until they built another 2-3 units.

They finally figured out that there was no profit
in trying to break into the LPM market.

Jerry

I realize 999.99% this is a troll, but on the off chance it's not... ER is not always a great option. If they don't have an ophthalmologist there, or one on call, they can't do much.

Better off calling local offices, explaining it's an emergency, and asking to come in to check.

I'm a bit surprised there haven't been more eye related problems posts given the eclipse yesterday.

I realize 999.99% this is a troll, but on the off chance it's not... ER is not always a great option. If they don't have an ophthalmologist there, or one on call, they can't do much.

Better off calling local offices, explaining it's an emergency, and asking to come in to check.

I'm a bit surprised there haven't been more eye related problems posts given the eclipse yesterday.
The members here were quite well informed on
the Dos and Don'ts ff watching the eclipse with
many examples of what can be safely used...

Jerry

I know, but I'm still a bit surprised there aren't more posts like the OP's.

Also even those well informed often disregard the information.

170821151707-donald-trump-eclipse-exlarge-169.jpg

(I love how his wife is looking at him, with a :wtf: are you doing written on her face.)

I know, but I'm still a bit surprised there aren't more posts like the OP's.

Also even those well informed often disregard the information.

170821151707-donald-trump-eclipse-exlarge-169.jpg

(I love how his wife is looking at him, with a :wtf: are you doing written on her face.)
But he's squinting...
Are you sure he is well informed....:whistle:

Jerry

Last edited:
Nice clothes. I'm just glad it isn't Hillary.

Edit again: USABro?

Last edited:

Encap

Good point/advice --An Ophthalmologist MD is best bet when in doubt about eye conditions/problems.

Last edited:
He is very well informed of that I am confident. Now what he does with that information, that's anybody's guess. I mean look at his wife, I can't get over her expression :crackup:

Do agree, she's a hell of a lot easier on the eyes than Bill would have been.

You know she married for money. Looks like she might be wishing she hadn't done that. I'm sure she thought he would be dead by now. They say that only the good die young.

Benm

The answer to your question is common
sense simple....

GO SEE AN EYE DOCTOR ! ! !

I'd agree on that!

If you experience any abnormal vision, seek medical attention.

The condition may have been caused by a laser, it may be totally unrelated, but in all cases needs care or at least closer inspection by a professional.

LPF members cannot see what you see, no matter how well you attempt to describe it, and cannot see other conditions that can also cause visual impairment.

Also, it could be a pre-existing condition that developed gradually but you never noticed before a laser encounter. In such cases the laser is not the cause of the problem, but only the thing that alerted you to it.

Yes there are laser safety standards and in some cases it's possible if those where breached or not, but that does not guarantee anything at all - exposure a bit over MPE might do no damage, but you could be having a problem long before ever seeing a laser at all and just noticed it.

He'd rather talk about it than go to a doctor, probably because it never happened, trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.