Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Problem with Jersagfast -RESOLVED

Razako

Glad to hear you got your money back. What a dumb scammer. He didn't even send a tracking or anything so paypal automatically ruled in favor of the buyer. I suspect this guy was just trying to get you to drop your claim or something so he could keep the money. Pathetic stuff honestly. I think the Admins should ban Jersag for blatant scamming.

Last edited:

BobMc

Re: Problem with Jersagfast

The seller did not refund you.... It was PayPal that
had frozen the amount in the seller's account as soon
as you opened the original PP Dispute.
Once you escalated the Dispute to a Claim it was in
PayPal's hands to investigate and find a solution.

If the seller could supply a valid tracking number,
PayPal would wait a reasonable time for that Tracked
package to be delivered. Remember that you have 6
months to open a PP Dispute.

Since the seller could not provide a valid tracking
number... PayPal concluded the Claim in your favour
and sent you the Seller's Frozen Amount to you.

Glad it is resolved.:beer:

Jerry

Thanks for the heads up Lasersbee, always wondered the steps PP would go through. Good to know. Almost had a problem once but it worked itself out. But thanks. :)

Last edited:
Good to hear you got your money back.

Bowtieguy suggested adding him to the scammers list so Id be happy to do that if those who have info on him would pass it on. I need eg, shipping address(es), email or PP email address, full name etc. Please dont post this info in the forum, just send me a PM.:beer:

Pman

UGH, it's why I am asking for friends/family payment on any laser I sell here. I wish I didn't have to but it's a simple fact (at least in my head) that I would never scam anyone so I have to force the issue the other way:( I've never given anyone a reason to not believe I'm going to fulfill a transaction.

Pman I would not hesitate trusting, so I could do that for him.

Hi,
About the F&F issue , i prefer that way also but folks are weary these days if you don't know the rep of the seller. I myself always backed up my sales when F&F was payed threw PP. My Dad said to me in trust aa hand shake is worth a mans credibility and that's why i respect that to this day. Besides Karma is terrible to be on the wrong side.

Rich:)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Re: Problem with Jersagfast

PayPal UPDATE 2/27/17 10:42PM:

Resolution of Your Case: #PP-00X-XXX-XXX-XXX
----------------------------------------------------------------------

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $65.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

---------------------------------------------------------------
My payment has been refunded either by the seller or by PayPal.
The seller lied about shipping the item on three occasions and uses at least two PayPal accounts.
Avoid doing business with this member.

tunnelsergio@gmail.com and lpflasers@gmail.com

Website
YouTube
GitHub
Twitter

I'm really happy to see that you've gotten your money back, I don't think anyone will be doing business with this guy in the future! :yh:

A $65 scam? Hardly worth the effort and highly unlikely to get away with. Something catastrophic must have happened in his life. Glad you got sorted out. It's easier to trust people that have something to lose.

Thank you everyone :wave: for your ongoing support through this six week process.
I feel the love. :gh:

A $65 scam? Hardly worth the effort and highly unlikely to get away with. Something catastrophic must have happened in his life. Glad you got sorted out. It's easier to trust people that have something to lose.

Yep! All that effort for $65, What a master genius.. :crackup:

Can't help it, this came first in my mind...

FRNoyJD.jpg

Yep! All that effort for $65, What a master genius.. :crackup:

dden4012 (Dan) has a point. It's such a small amount.
If something horrific happened in Jeremy's life, I wish he had let myself and the community know.

He has an active social media presence (Website + YouTube etc.)
I've read some of his post's and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary nor heard of any other complaints.
I don't expect to ever know the real reason.

Because I like to keep things out in the open, after the case was resolved I contacted one of our helpful moderators.
I told him I didn't think Jeremy should be allowed to open any new sales threads in the BST section. I did not ask for him to be banned.

I think the takeaway from this is anything can happen. Protect yourself. Just another learning experience.
And as I stated previously, this incident will in no way deter me from doing business here again.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS