Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Price Drop! Beautifully Polished Lazerer Rifle Host

Re: Price Drop: Beautifully Polished Lazerer Rifle Host

You may not wanna price drop any more till people recover from Christmas. Sure there are a few peor who want this and will pay 120 for it. Everyone is broke from the holidays right now though

^ I feel you there! I can't wait for the holidays to be over so money will start rolling around this place again.

You may not wanna price drop any more till people recover from Christmas. Sure there are a few peor who want this and will pay 120 for it. Everyone is broke from the holidays right now though

I'll have to keep that in mind. Because sales have been so slow at such good prices...

I suppose I'll keep this at $125 for now then. I really didn't want to drop it in price anyways.

And this was not polished by Lazerer, it was polished by my father, who I believe just made an account here as well. I think it is eac67gt.

Last edited:

Hi everyone! Yes I am new here as my son mrcrouse has said.

The polishing is time consuming but the results are spectacular.

I want to add that I am very proud of my son's machining skills and his business sense.

I agree that Christmas really sucks the money out of you but you only live once.

Happy Holidays to All!

Last edited:
Reactions: JLM

I can second your sons great skill and service. Once the holidays are over I'll have some work needing to be done. Happy holidays!!

Re: Sold! Beautifully Polished Lazerer Rifle Host

Nice to see you got it sold.

Re: FS: Beautifully Polished Lazerer Rifle Host

Another one available now at $125. Anodizing also available.