Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

Snecho

Hi,
Yes they are very compact and takes Glock mags, Easy carry due to weight so many upgrade you can add .
Yeah the fact that it folds is pretty neat. Mine is 9mm and takes Glock mags as well. Kinda wish it took Sig mags, but oh well

Upgrades sound nice. I'm planning to look into that more

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Speaking of tea I'm working on a 3d model for a filter holder so I can make cold brew tea. I found these huge tea bags that are supposed to make a gallon of tea. They're massive. But they swell up and cannot be removed. This holder will keep them in the container and allow me to remove them after so I don't have to drink tea bag juice in my cold tea.
It fits those 3l poland spring bottles.
I'm using petg for the filament because it's food safe. But petg is a bit temperamental in addition to getting the design right so it takes time and a lot of test prints.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Speaking of tea I'm working on a 3d model for a filter holder so I can make cold brew tea. I found these huge tea bags that are supposed to make a gallon of tea. They're massive. But they swell up and cannot be removed. This holder will keep them in the container and allow me to remove them after so I don't have to drink tea bag juice in my cold tea.
It fits those 3l poland spring bottles.
I'm using petg for the filament because it's food safe. But petg is a bit temperamental in addition to getting the design right so it takes time and a lot of test prints.
Sounds pretty cool. I'm yet to actually try a print in PETG. I know the tolerances are different when working with it in comparison to PLA/ABS. I believe it is something like 0.2mm tolerance on parts. But you may want to check or experiment with that on your machine. That's going to a serious round of tea.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Just like with lasers and electronics I'm learning so much with 3d printing. Wish we had a subsection for 3d modeling and printing.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Just like with lasers and electronics I'm learning so much with 3d printing. Wish we had a subsection for 3d modeling and printing.
No harm in having a section for 3D modelling and fabrication. I know members here have produced CAD work of laser systems and 3D printed/CNC machined parts. ArcticDude made that very good 3D printed RBG portable at one point.