Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

Sure did! I5 up through Seattle on the way back. Some crazy drivers on the I5!
Yeah, drivers are nuts everywhere you have large numbers of people. That has been my experience everywhere I've lived over the years. In Denver it wad the I25 corridor.

diachi

Yeah, drivers are nuts everywhere you have large numbers of people. That has been my experience everywhere I've lived over the years. In Denver it wad the I25 corridor.

That's true, I guess I'm just not used to it. I hadn't driven in a big city or a multi-lane highway in years before this trip. Took some time to get used to it again.

That's true, I guess I'm just not used to it. I hadn't driven in a big city or a multi-lane highway in years before this trip. Took some time to get used to it again.

You would freak out in Atlanta then, it's very aggressive here and very crowded, 400 north outside the I-285 perimeter is called the Alpharetta autobahn and it will wreak your nerves if you're not used to it, people cut it close all day long.......like hurried rats in a crowded cage.

Be thankful you weren't travelling during rush hours. That is, of course, assuming that you weren't. I5 turns into a parking lot in many places and you can spend a hour going just one mile.

Encap

Finally, four years of looking for these and I found two 808 nm diode pumped 100+ watt 1064 nm YAG's. Water cooled of course, through the underside. They were all disassembled and inspected to assure each IR pump diode inside were producing light. One will be a spare.

These are used in the Coherent Avia Thor laser assembly. http://www.krazerlasers.com/lasers/avia/

Nice find.

I have some very nice KTP and LBO crystals, like 30 of them of various sizes all the way up to 8 mm X 12 mm, I want to SHG double to 532 nm. I may not have the parts for optimum efficiency, but with this much power, I hope to produce a few watts of green with some combination of parts. I've only had a passing interest in 355 nm, not sure I will ever want to build something for that.

I have ovens for some of my SHG crystals as well as controller boards for them on the way now. I also have 806-810 FAP800's with focusing lens assemblies with SMA couplings on them to make the interface easy, TECs and temperature control boards for the FAP as well as high power YVO4 crystals in mounts with both water and TEC cooling, so will have some combination to try, not sure which first. Most of these parts have come out of Coherent Avia lasers.

I wonder if you could use this i never sold it :D

20191007_110316.jpg