Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'd guess about 15ft in front of your wife. :LOL:
Seriously, I don't know where it's at, but you're right, it looks beautiful!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Very nice, Chris, what kind of temps. are you seeing there, it looks like it might be warm, but that can be deceiving. :unsure:

I've been there. It is just outside of Colorado Springs. Yeah, it gets really hot there in the summertime.

Arizona ?

Wow 3 people all reply posted about the same time, I see you said Colorado, very nice.

I've driven through here before, but never in the hot time of year. Just a short stop over before heading back to Doha, Qatar.

I went to the Garden of the Gods the first time in 1980. I was in Colorado then and had gone to the Springs for a weekend. I had gone back several times in the 90s also. Have you gone to Cheyenne MT or Pike's Peak? They are in the same general location and are worth the effort. The world's highest zoo is on Cheyenne Mt, and there are/were many interesting things on Pike's Peak.

Didn’t try to go to Pikes Peak or anywhere else for exploring nature, just didn’t have enough time, but considered it. At JFK right now waiting for a flight to Doha.

It's great that you and the wife got a chance to take it in, even those little stops along the way sure do make nice memories. :)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Didn’t try to go to Pikes Peak or anywhere else for exploring nature, just didn’t have enough time, but considered it. At JFK right now waiting for a flight to Doha.

Have a safe trip. :)

Just found out my wife put an expensive family gold ring I received after my dad died, was his, and put a $2,000 camera in the same checked bag, This airport is number one of all US airports for thefts from luggage.

Last edited:
Just found out my wife put an expensive family gold ring I received after my dad died, was his, and put a $2,000 camera in the same checked bag, I’m furious. This airport is number one of all US airports for thefts from luggage.

Dam, sorry to hear that........try not to let it eat at you ( stress is unhealthy ) so don't let the a-holes steal your health, just try too chalk it up to experience and don't let it happen again.

p.s. I left a fiberglass ladder in the back of a wagon in Atlanta where I paid to parked once, lost the ladder, my radio and a window.

Last edited:

Cool! Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

I visited Colorado Springs as the next place to live, there are lots of SATCOM jobs in that area, Denver too. Just need to save up to be able to make the move to a lower income.