Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

PhaserBoy

Unfortunately it was cloudy here in Ottawa, Canada last night and we missed the Lunar Eclipse. :( The pictures of Orion and the Pleiades were 10 - 15 second exposures taken with a Nikon D3400 DSLR. I am actually in pretty heavily light polluted area., city suburbs, Level 7 on the Bortle Scale.
That's good photography, 10-15 seconds will show no movement trails. I'm 14 miles south of DC in a remote type suburb surrounded by woods and a military base. It is twice as lit up as when I moved here 1993

LaserRanger

I was lucky enough to catch it with the big clouds creeping up I had just enough time to burn a hole on lunar surface lol 😎👍

screenshot-www.is.fi-2019.01.26-05-23-18.png

:eek: :ROFLMAO:
Best headline for a while..
Not going to stuff plastic bag in to my groins

Playing the horn underneath this magnificent bird tonight - Shostakovich Symphony No. 7 "Leningrad", on the 75th anniversary of the break of the Siege of Leningrad in WW2. I'll post a follow up later if there's a good one with orchestra in place! IMG_20190127_164229_800x600.jpg

Was an absolutely stunning concert - I didn't have much of a chance to take any pictures - but I'm sure there'll be some killer ones up on Social Media tomorrow that I can appropriate :) Definitely regret not wearing some gig earplugs - the sound ricocheting between the belly of the plane and the concrete floor, it's still ringing in my ears and we finished playing a couple of hours ago!