Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

That was interesting. I couldn't get the London one to load, but it says I have to change to Windows 10, and it is not worth that, just to view a high density pixel photo of London.

That was interesting. I couldn't get the London one to load, but it says I have to change to Windows 10, and it is not worth that, just to view a high density pixel photo of London.
Pretty sure it just wants flash (version 10) enabled in the browser - but fair enough :) It was built long before "Internet 2.0" and the long overdue decline of flash on the web...

You get the amazing level of detail from the ones that BowtieGuy posted - and I only like the London one because it's fun to try and figure out places in the city that I've been to, or to try to find where my friend lives, or where my sister works!

Yeah, I don't go here from my browser, but use Google Chrome so I can get the email alerts to threads that have been posted to. My main email is a MS Live account and they changed everything up awhile back.

GSS

Nice story and car.. Looks pretty solid and liking the reverse chrome wheels and moon caps:)
I see they put the State inspection stickers in the middle of the windshield down your way..

PhaserBoy

Nice story and car.. Looks pretty solid and liking the reverse chrome wheels and moon caps:)
I see they put the State inspection stickers in the middle of the windshield down your way..
They just moved the sticker to left this year because of some sensor on new cars in the middle of the dashboard. I'm getting it repainted this spring and will put the original hub caps on matching blue painted wheels. That's how it came original. The moons won't fit on my stock wheels and I really wanted the stock hubcaps on chrome wheels, no fit 😐.Screenshot_20190113-165624.png

We have QED inspections here for air quality control, but my car is exempt from it as it apparently has quality control that is better than the inspection station. I'm really glad I no longer have to get my car inspected before licensing it every year. It is a Hyundai Elantra.

IMG_0684_e.jpg

Wow, I love the snow but hate freezing rain and I enjoy freezing cold less and less the older I get, still it looks so pretty. :)

Man, I have lived in snow like that and don't miss it a bit. I'm glad you enjoy walking with your dog through it, though. I have had to dig myself out of blizzards before. We had one in Denver back in 1998 that shut the most of the city down. In the suburbs it was three days before the streets were passable again. It took me close to a day to dig my driveway out of the snow.