Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

PhaserBoy

IMG_0684_e.jpg
Me sledding at my local golf course1547952655491605.jpg1547952655491605.jpg

Sunday morning after last night blizzard..
10 Dollar question: What brand of car is this? Any guess? :LOL:

20190120_web.jpg

GSS

Is it one of those Sion's or Sian's ??
Phaserboy, you still use to what looks like and old wooden sled like I had as a child.:):) Although unless I was pulled by a friend I didn't do much sledding in MA where I grew up. I was driven to a park maby 2 times as child that has some hills or slopes but it just wasn't the same:(

Last edited:

GSS

Artic, I had a work friend years ago who was Finnish. I went with him a few times to club he was a member which was a mostly a sauna resort.
While the guys chopped and moved the wood and then had a long sauna session, the woman were cooking a feast:)
As the town he lived in had alot of Finnish decent there were a few small "stores":unsure:;)
Edit meant to says sauna stores:unsure:

Last edited:
Artic, I had a work friend years ago who was Finnish. I went with him a few times to club he was a member which was a mostly a sauna resort.
While the guys chopped and moved the wood and then had a long sauna session, the woman were cooking a feast:)
As the town he lived in had alot of Finnish decent there were a few small "stores":unsure:;)

Sauna & Chopping wood is our national hobbies and some new Axe designs have been done here to ease the work :cool:

PhaserBoy

Edit meant to says sauna stores:unsure:
@GSS Flexible Fyler, I still have mine
from 1968 when I was 5. This one is antique store find $35. @ArticDude A snowmobile..no a Honda Element?

We didn't get a good look at the red moon here in western Washington. It has been overcast here.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Unfortunately it was cloudy here in Ottawa, Canada last night and we missed the Lunar Eclipse. :( The pictures of Orion and the Pleiades were 10 - 15 second exposures taken with a Nikon D3400 DSLR. I am actually in pretty heavily light polluted area., city suburbs, Level 7 on the Bortle Scale.