Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

Found another Four-leaf Clover today :)

P1110533_edit_pqipoc.jpg

P1110536_edit_jefibv.jpg

Oh whoops, I think you misunderstood, I should've made that more clear. That first gif is not me, that's an old gif from somewhere else. I used it because it's just about exactly what happened, except with a pop bottle. Yea that's a champagne bottle in the gif, I would definitely not wanna be struck by that lol. Also no, the pop bottle is standardized so it's the same here as for you. You can look at the bottom of a soda bottle and match it up to the bruise I got :)

Sorry, Gabe. My mistake. It's better that you hadn't used a glass bottle as that would have certainly caused more damage. That's what I get for making assumptions. :beer:

Gabe

Sorry, Gabe. My mistake. It's better that you hadn't used a glass bottle as that would have certainly caused more damage. That's what I get for making assumptions. :beer:

Oh totally, it looks like it hit the poor fellow in the arm somewhere, that's gotta hurt. :beer:

LED motorcycle headlight. Hi/Low

53298d1475182103-post-your-random-pics-sany0713.jpg

53299d1475182257-post-your-random-pics-sany0705.jpg

Attachments

• SANY0713.JPG
    SANY0713.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 131
  • SANY0705.JPG
    SANY0705.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

diachi

One of the cool laser pictures I found:

I8MJK0M.jpg

Some gold I found prospecting:

LEymROz.jpg

diachi

Nice little nugget you got there diachi :D did you end up weighing it?

Also very nice laser shot!

I didn't, it's tiny! Left it attached to the edge of that chunk of Quartz in the picture. It's only a fraction of a gram. There's a few smaller spots near it too, much harder to see. Still cool though - apparently most gold around here is microscopic and trapped in sulfides, apparently rare to find any visible gold. Just going to leave it on my TV stand as a show piece! :p

My old man is going to go fetch maps of unclaimed land around here so that we can do some more prospecting, maybe stake a claim! :D:D

Will dig up some more laser shots later - have more like that I think.

Last edited:
I didn't, it's tiny! Left it attached to the edge of that chunk of Quartz in the picture. It's only a fraction of a gram. There's a few smaller spots near it too, much harder to see. Still cool though - apparently most gold around here is microscopic and trapped in sulfides, apparently rare to find any visible gold. Just going to leave it on my TV stand as a show piece! :p

My old man is going to go fetch maps of unclaimed land around here so that we can do some more prospecting, maybe stake a claim! :D:D

Will dig up some more laser shots later - have more like that I think.

I was a rock hound in the early 1960s, Found all sorts of cool minerals. Some blue quartz in the Blue Ridge Mountains, some garnets in schist, a very nice fluorite crystal in the Colorado Rocky mountains. Passed them along to my daughter years ago, but no photos.

I was a rock hound in the early 1960s, Found all sorts of cool minerals. Some blue quartz in the Blue Ridge Mountains, some garnets in schist, a very nice fluorite crystal in the Colorado Rocky mountains. Passed them along to my daughter years ago, but no photos.

How cool is that !
I used to collect them as well, had a nice big variety of samples.
Passed them on to my sons too.

:yh: