Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Chris, please don't melt while you're over there, that's too damn hot!

Last edited:

Yeah, it's supposed to get to 100 F here on Thursday, which is very unusual here. 70 degrees is too hot for me. Got my A/C on everyday now.

People's, lend me your ear for a moment.
Here's a little teaser from my most recent copper build.
The 'paining' is called "Starry Night in 505nm".

Vincent RB Astro.

painting.gif

Vincent-RB-van-Gogh-505nm.jpg

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey guys, I thought I'd share a photo of a pretty unique license plate that I can across a couple of years ago at the 'Woodward Dream Cruise', which happens to be the largest car cruise/show in the world.

The reason I've just decided to post it is that I saw it again last weekend at this years dream cruise, must be deja-vu or something. :D

I did share this with Len (Hakzaw) when I first saw it, and seeing it again, I thought we could all get a chuckle out of it .....what are the odds of coming across this particular personalized plate?

rUrXsnu.jpg

Small world, Jeff. Where is the year on your tags in Michigan? If it is on the one sticker it looks like maybe 2014. It costs me a couple hundred dollars a year for updated tags in Washington.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, thats it, on the bottom left side of that sticker, looks like 2014 to me also.
Every year the sticker color changes, so there's really no need to see the actual year printed on it.

Same here, but the year sticker is separate. I have seen some expired stickers on cars that are parked and never run, but they all eventually get towed.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yeah, I figured that I had to let everyone know how well known you are! :wave:
Thanks for the +rep.

Last edited:

diachi

It costs me a couple hundred dollars a year for updated tags in Washington.

Woah, that's pricey! :eek: It's like $75CAD here, or around that, maybe it's $85.

They got rid of the stickers a couple years back too, at least here in the NWT anyway.

GSS

Bowtie,
what kind of car was powering that plate? I'm guessing an old pickup:thinking:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Damn, Pete, you are good! :gj:
Here's the original photo before I cropped it to show only the plate.

MYniFCv.jpg

Woah, that's pricey! :eek: It's like $75CAD here, or around that, maybe it's $85.

They got rid of the stickers a couple years back too, at least here in the NWT anyway.

That's for a Hyundai Elantra. It goes up as the price of the car does. I imagine there are people paying over $1,000.00 a year for their tabs. We also have a 10% sales tax. No state income tax, though.