Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

That has to be amazing in person, and I bet I would want to shine a laser into it.

Nice job, Andrew. You got Andromeda from your location and just 9 degrees from the horizon is way past cool. The ultimate photo looks great. Wish I could rep you again, but that will have to wait.

4 pcs Four-leaf Clovers
Why I didn't fill that lottery coupon yesterday?! :tinfoil:

_1170150.jpg

4 pcs Four-leaf Clovers

hehehe, 4x4 Clovers, very cool.

Well we had a Holiday Monday just past so over last weekend we had a nice break.
Since we were all sick over Easter we decided to have a get together last Saturday where everyone could just relax and unwind.

We had around 30 people and of course we cooked a traditional Greek lamb on the spit.
It was overcast with some rainy periods but it didn't stop us from having a great time.

I even got to show off some of my lasers including the recent beautiful Copper 465nm build.

Here's a pic of the Lamb Spit. :D

Cheers
RB

Spit-2017.jpg

hehehe, 4x4 Clovers, very cool.

Yeah, tell me about it.

I know that four-leaf clovers are genetecly mutated. If you found four-leaf clover at some place you'll probable found second one nearby, Those found from our summer cottage and I have found maybe 30 of them there over time.

Maybe there is some fill land from Chernobyl or something :D :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
That is pretty cool, diachi. It reminds me of what I used to build with my erector set and tinker toys back in the late 50s and early 60s. Made a working phonograph with tinker toys in 59 using the idea of two cups and a string for talking between people by adding it to a sewing needle and fashioning a working turn table. Don't remember it well, but my parents sure did. Nice find. Thanks for the stroll down memory road.

Just looked at this again and I wonder what the other two wheels did? You can see three sets of them in the first photo.

diachi

Just looked at this again and I wonder what the other two wheels did? You can see three sets of them in the first photo.

The image is printed/molded onto the wheel. The third one appears to be a clubs symbol.

club_symbol_postcard-r55bc550172a14b139a4cd07e08fd2b24_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Yeah, now that you mentioned that I can see it clearly. Really have to be looking for it, though.

GSS

So you did end up making them:beer:
I had to look if you had posted about them before and read your post on Bowtie's "Conehead build" of building your own contact boards..
Awesome:beer::)

Last edited: