Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your pics of unique builds no-one else has

BobMc

Hahahaa :D :D

I think that's pretty obvious now, who is going to get it.

banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon.gif

You mean it's meee meeee meeeee. I so appreciate the gift! :D

Excuse me for being slow on the uptake, but is this to be a gift to someone? If so, a very nice gesture.

BobMc

Excuse me for being slow on the uptake, but is this to be a gift to someone? If so, a very nice gesture.

No Paul, but I am trying to weasel my way in between the builder (Arctic) and the one receiving it ( RB). But I am
hoping for a post office mis-delivery. It would have to be about 4000 miles off, but a man can hope. :D

Glad you ok after your operation. Best wishes. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up for me. My brain is having trouble working through the pain. Will be happy to be back to normal again.

How's it going, Peter? Been trying to rep you again, but it will have to wait a little longer. Great to hear from you.

Paul, I hadn't a clue either till you asked..;):beer:

Tero's (ArcticD's) been so good to me.
He sent me the original host with a green LED power button that I plan to put a 25mm DTR 520 into.
It was a surprise, since he didn't tell me he was sending it to me so I sent him back a little gift too.

Then I asked him if it's possible to buy another one from him with a blue LED power switch so I can put a 465 in that one.
That way the LED power switches match the WL's.

He couldn't source a blue LED button so he pulled one out of his other builds and put it in this host for me.

Like I said a very nice guy indeed.

Now between him, Billy and Rich (all been good to me) I'm up to my eye balls in lasers...
ok, bad pun.

:crackup:

GSS

Paul, thanks my friend i'm doing ok:) and really glad to see you posting more and more which I hope is a sign your feeling better;) and catching up with all the threads in the 2 months you were out of action..Lot's banning and deleted troll posts you missed:eg:

This is what I love about this forum, the giving and surprise of gifts among members with no jealousy among us:beer:
Iv'e been on the receiving end plenty RB:);) from Lifetime17 Pman Hakzaw Paul the awesome setup 532 even Hap giving me tripods dirt cheap and others that I can't think of at the moment..I can even ask Alaskan for something and i'm sure even thouugh he's in Iraq he would go out of his way:shhh:
Can't wait for more pic's:wave:

Last edited:
Yep, glad to see Paul able to be online more again and you are right, I would help, if not too costly, that is :p

I will extend the same offer on this laser as I did for Alien's 505nm pointer, I'd be happy to pay shipping and PM you my address for this baby... for that matter, how much to get it out of your hands?

A very nice gesture, Tero. It always does my heart good to see this height of kindness around here. It's not that rare, but always nice to recognize.

Thanks guys!
I guess that I can leave all the pressure now to Grainde's end.. for now on.. :shhh:

banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon.gif

The pressure is definitely on Anthony, to finish this build. I have been following the build thread with great interest and know he has put many hours into this project.....not to mention the $$$$.

Last edited: