Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your pets!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'll admit I had to look that word up, ped, I had never heard the term "moggies" before; I already learned something new today! :yh:

I completely agree with you though, I've had moggies all my life, they're the only kind of cats I've owned, and they're lots of fun to have around.

ped

Lived around cats all my life, never really took to dogs, I do have a couple of snakes though, I'm sure I've posted them in this tread in the past :) .

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
It is a pretty British term! :p
Yep, all mine are moggies. Although one is half-bengal of which was stray. We adopted her.
I never used to be too keen of dogs, but I have come round and now own one. I too also own a snake.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
3D. :D

scifi_channel_zombie.jpg

Last edited:
As she did to the Tg she talked about being shot in London, and interviewed many people including a couple of girls! I did not understand anything about what they said because they spoke fast, but I noticed their beauty! The London women are very beautiful! Especially when driving the car to the right
There is a road called Carnaby Street. I see those girls in the carnose street :drool:

diachi

As she did to the Tg she talked about being shot in London, and interviewed many people including a couple of girls! I did not understand anything about what they said because they spoke fast, but I noticed their beauty! The London women are very beautiful! Especially when driving the car to the right
There is a road called Carnaby Street. I see those girls in the carnose street :drool:

Please avoid double posting. Use the multi-quote button and the quote button to reply to several people at once, or use the edit button to update your last post.

GSS

I don't have any pets, but my daughter has always been an animal lover. There is a woman who has a small dog that got very sick recently and my daughter took it to the vet at her own expense to save its life. $225.00. She loves crows and feeds them so they actually follow her all around the city. I could write a book about her love of all animals.
I sure believe it and its wonderful:)
There's nothing like the unconditional love these animals can give and them remembering it..
I knew a woman who would drive by at 5:30 in the morning before work to feed stray cats and 50 cars would drive by and these cats knew which sound was her car coming and would come out for her car only.
Dogs I know have that mentality but I never knew cats did..

Last edited:
I don't have any pets, but my daughter has always been an animal lover. There is a woman who has a small dog that got very sick recently and my daughter took it to the vet at her own expense to save its life. $225.00. She loves crows and feeds them so they actually follow her all around the city. I could write a book about her love of all animals.

Your daughter must be a Disney princess then! :angel:

Where exactly do you live? Ya know.... So I can...Borrow, a cat?:D:crackup:

It's Indonesia.
sometimes people here just took a stray cat for pets, nowhere in here exist a place without (stray) cat :D

Love moggies ...endless hours of entertainment :) .

I see, they're called moggies in english
In here they're called "kucing kampung" which can be literally translated as "village cat" :crackup:

I sure believe it and its wonderful:)
There's nothing like the unconditional love these animals can give and them remembering it..
I knew a woman who would drive by at 5:30 in the morning before work to feed stray cats and 50 cars would drive by and these cats knew which sound was her car coming and would come out for her car only.
Dogs I know have that mentality but I never knew cats did..

Couldn't agree more.
Those acts are the real and purest form of sincere and selfless things to do :angel:
even when we do sincere and selfless things to human, we still thinking to get (even if it's small) something in return.
Really hope those people live long.

AND THEN THERE IS THESE FU***R:
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=925_1406582874 :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun: