Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post Your GUN (PICS)

Here's the various 50 BMG rounds I have.

L to R - Hornady AMAX, SLAP, slavo squeeze bore (SSB) type 3A, SSB type 6, SSB type 10, SSB type 2, XM1022, ball, AP, dummy

L to R - API, incendiary, tracer (new), tracer (WW2 era), Mk211, Dominican AP, API-T, blank M1A1, blank XM928, blank M1

Magazine and round for the M8C spotting rifle used on the 106mm recoilless rifle. That's a 50 BMG AP round next to the M48A1 round.

T to B - API-T (missing the paint), API-DT, Mk211, SLAP

Not exactly a picture, but I'm looking for a flashlight mount that can mount to a rail with windage and elevation adjustment. Anyone seen anything like that? I've found one but it wasn't universal and could only work with one specific flashlight.

Encap

My favorite sidearm at the moment Sig P226 mk25 :

mk25.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite sidearm at the moment Sig P226 mk25 :

mk25.jpg

I have taken that gun to the range a few times. It's a work of art...no it's perfect in every way. But I can't shoot with it for nothing. My Glock 27 EDC never lets me down. First 5 rounds are on point then I develop the flinch. I need more range time but muh lasers eat up my fun money. Put holes in paper or build lasers?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Red, thanks for that video, that guy has more arms than most small countries! :beer:
Between that video, and the one he has showing his gun store, I've been entertained for close to an hour, good stuff.

I had been wondering what kind of security system he has to keep all those weapons secure, but at the end of his gun store video, he steps outside to shoot a machine gun, and you see a very heavily armed guard at the door, probably one of many.

I'll bet he he also has his own army!

Just got this rare Smith and wesson 617-1 target champion (1992). It is a .22 six shot revolver k-frame.

Only 350 made worldwide. It has a "nill grip" and the original grips and case came with it:

Here is a picture:

529B8393-E36F-4481-BE56-A996F5D99B27_zpskpitmh35.jpg

BCE5FEF6-A78C-4FFC-8074-318A211171C6_zpspftijx9r.jpg

As you live in the Netherlands, how are you allowed to own that? I know shotgun licenses aren't impossible to obtain in the UK. I knew a family that had some, shooting the clay discs over their farm land was great fun. I was under the impression though that hand gun ownership in Europe was not possible.

Yes I had those same thoughts, but he gives regular tours so I'm sure he has a guard watching the place, I get the feeling he's not hurting for money.

I just bought a red dot for my M&P sport II and got a pretty good deal, I paid 151.00 but he's back to 199.00 now, it makes a difference at night because it's a perfect co witness with my sights so when I cant quite see the front sight on the target at dark that 2 MOA dot works well, it's really good for 100 yards and closer to get an instant sight, you probably already know but you can keep both eyes open and you have unlimited relief distance, it's fun for making empty cans dance.

Vortex Sparc AR Red Dot Sight SPC-AR1 | eBay

56429d1498401026-post-your-gun-pics-sany1053.jpg
Oh I like that gun ! Or a Blackout !

Start with a 10/22 they are cheap and a lot of fun, they come with a neet 10 round helical box mag that fits flush and the BX-25 now has a clear side so you can see rounds remaining.

56488d1499003117-post-your-gun-pics-sany1066.jpg

There are 100's of reasons why I enjoy shooting my 762x39's

56490d1499003128-post-your-gun-pics-sany1071.jpg

-----EDIT-----

I'm going to have to make an extra donation to LPF, I know they are getting photo bombed today with photo buckets failure.

Here's an oldie from the pre GCA1968 a Marlin 22LR with no serial number, they were not required to have them and never did. We need Trump to stop tweeting and fully restore our rights, I promise to spend 20K to support the firearms industry just as soon as I can walk in and buy a MP5 and why not, it's NO more dangerous than picking shots, full autos have very limited use, 3 round burst could be nice, but dumping mags and making your barrel glow is not very smart in a real fight except last ditch up close and desperate, but unlike the movies full auto lasts under 3 seconds in most cases then that mag is empty. It is fun at the range, but you will spend more time loading than shooting.
Sure if you have an eight man military team and 2 men are responsible for suppressive fire, but if you have eight armed men then it really doesn't matter, I don't think that ever happens as far as nut jobs go, for a single sniper full auto has limited use, of course with trigger systems and the sliders and bumpers you can mag dump legally, it's just entertainment and not the horror Hollywood makes it out to be, it's actually not practical/tactical for the lone gorilla fighter or sniper.

56494d1499004998-post-your-gun-pics-sany1086.jpg

56495d1499004998-post-your-gun-pics-sany1092.jpg
I'm sure your right and they are fun BUT I want one of these !

56429d1498401026-post-your-gun-pics-sany1053.jpg
:drool:

It's very enjoyable learning marksmanship and with these you really don't have to aim up close if blasting soda cans, but for home defense remember that high speed rounds pass through walls, many walls until you hit brick or stone. The 223 can fragment and you can load out DRT powdered core bullets for home defense, really at close range I like something bigger, a 12 gauge is a good choice with number 1 buckshot.
But by all means get both and go to the range, you meet good folks at the range who will help you and you support the industry, you also represent the people and that's a responsibility that we must always take seriously, no mistakes are allowed. :)

Last edited:
I use to have a Benelli M1 (Super 90) 12 gauge magnum AND a 357 stainless frame Desert Eagle with a red dot scope but the cops stole the 357 from me ! Long story......

GSS

Quick note as Red mentioned the pre GCA1968 Marlin 22 LR,
my first ever firearm was a Marlin 22LR that I bought from the now defunct Service Merchandise Store's for a whopping $69.99 in the early 80's:whistle:
17 round's in the tube and plain as can be wood stock and I had a blast with it.
Guessing over 20,000 rounds shot and no issue's what so ever..
Haven't shot any of my guns in probably 10 years:( Do miss it..

Last edited:

GSS

I only own 3 firearms,
The Marlin 22LR rifle,
a Ruger 10/22 and
and a Mossberg 500 police issue shotgun which you see the theme of all having basic wood stock.
I don't have a pistol permit which in MA is extremely hard to get, especially to carry.
I can apply for a limited pistol permit for only to keep at home or to bring to shooting ranges thats a bit easier to get but at this point i'm content.
My brother in law has a carry permit though, and is a hunter and also enters bird shooting competitions so I have access to some beauty's like a Belgum made Browning semi auto 12 gauge, a Glock 40 etc.
I don't hunt and never will, but would if I had to feed my family..but loved to shoot objects. There was a big old field in my in laws town that had tons of old junk that wasn't really legal but the law looked the other way as long as you only used shotguns, that was 20 years ago and times have changed.
As you said Red, my cheaper Marlin 22 got the most use, but I was always cleaning and maintaining it.
I just looked at some 22 ammo products and when I last bought some the only hot option was the CCI stinger's, now its insane:eg:
I can't remember the company name but their 22LR's would constantly jamb into the bolt when exiting, it was Mormon based company I was told??

Accu, as we see want's the big boys:tsk: How many people after you Accu?:can:
how many 22 rounds can the average human pull off in 10 seconds in a semi auto?

Last edited: