Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post Your GUN (PICS)

9OJLFbz.jpg

I have a few projects to work on. :D

dARRltm.jpg

l1o6.jpg

Just came across your pictures. Very Nice! Too bad I live in N.Y. I have one of their cousins, kinda. Cobray M-11 9mm. It was free! Didn't look like that when I got it, it was a mess! It had the wire stock with the wing nut attachment and a top cocking upper. I got my side cocking upper, the stock and mag release from US Machineguns. The side cocker is great, I'm left handed. The fore grip I bought for it had to be shaved a 1/4" to give enough thread room, I bead blasted it and put 3 coats of Duracoat stainless steel on it and a shroud made for it. I'd love to shoot this full auto, not where I live. But it's fun for about 3 seconds! Would you happen to know anyone that has mags for this? I only have 1 10 rnd, but can only use 7 rounds here. Trying to find 10 rnd mags made of steel so I can alter them for 10 rnds. Thanks, and I'm envious! Have a good one

9OJLFbz.jpg

I have a few projects to work on. :D

dARRltm.jpg

What are you plans for the lowers?

I still have a few AR variants I'd like to make.

1. Long range varmint. Something basic with a 24" bull barrel
2. CQC - 16" with muzzle device using a lightweight barrel
3. AR pistol - I'm not sure what round I'd use though.

What are you plans for the lowers?

I still have a few AR variants I'd like to make.

1. Long range varmint. Something basic with a 24" bull barrel
2. CQC - 16" with muzzle device using a lightweight barrel
3. AR pistol - I'm not sure what round I'd use though.
Well that's what I have to figure out. I already have a 16" with a Medcon barrel and a 14.5" lightweight setup so these lowers I'm going to get creative with. AR pistol sure sounds like an awesome build though.

All kinds of MAC10 awesomeness in this video. Plenty of other stuff too including a 50 cal.

The ruger I disassembled in the summer belonged to my uncle, and was in the keeping of my granddad. Apparently they think you never need to clean guns... :thinking: every once in a while, he will run a bore snake down the barrel, but he obviously never opened it up. There was a ton of crud in there. However, it didn't really seem to affect performance all that much. Most of the jams were due to ammo size, not the gun being dirty, LOL. Also, that had me wishing for some nano-lube. I was stuck with this mediocre Remington lube stuff, but the 10 weight nano-lube sold by someone over at CPF is supposed to be absolutely incredible on firearms.

I have a ruger 10/22 that I personally have shot over two hundred thousand rounds threw. It belongs to a dear friend of mine that lets me keep it for personal protection ie my house and shooting rabbit. the gun has gone through two barrels since he bought it in 1980. the current barrel has almost a half a million rounds thought it. best 22 ever built and it sucks i can not get ammo for it

Other than the 10/22 i dont have any guns. But I spent 10 year in the military and have had a chance to shoot a lot. plus a dear friend of mine is a gun nut. I personally between the two have shot over three to three fifty different guns. most memorable ar-15, m-240b or its most common name m-60 packed one for a year. m-249 or saw. m-79 single shot 40 mm grenade launcher. m16-203 combo.
m16-a1 full auto. Thompson sub machine gun -45 cal 50 round drum mag. 30 cal 1919 50 ma duce ak-47 dragonugh sniper barret 50 45-70 krag 45-90 krag 45 120 krag. 22-250 Bradley Infantry fighting vechical main gun bushmaster 25 mm
Tow-missile Javelin missile A-T4 BFR Smith 500 Shot it five times had a sore wrist for a week. Uzi standard FNL M107 308 sniper system carried it two years.
Beretta 9mm I hate them. Colt, Springfield, HiPoint, 45 cal 6.5 Japanese wwII
10 gauge. Mauser WWII K98 9mm Luger WWII Ruger black hawk .357 S$W .357 one inch barrel pain pain pain that one. 410 nitro 338 lupa 460 lupa, 454 casul and that is the ones that I remember the most I shot lots more but those stick out the most

The damn target is way too close for this gun, and check out the water bottle, he can almost knock it over :crackup:

Barret 50 Cal M82 A1 provided by L & L Machine Guns at United States Shooting Academy Gun Range - Sat Mar 29th, 2014

Edit: Okay, by way of this post I acknowledge this gun is not mine . . . yet.

7.62x54r is one cartridge I have no desire to shoot. I've watched somebody shoot a mosin nagant. The fireball that thing produces is insane.

Hey everyone, I'm new to LPF but I saw this thread and just had to check it out! I just bought a Springfield 1911 TRP about 2 months ago and I love it. The acceracy is amazing! Like point and shoot. And it feels awesome! I've only had the chance to shoot three times so far because of time constraints, but I hope for more frequency in the near future! Here's a pic of it:

image_zpsd707ca1f.jpg