Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Possible 8X Sled from HighTechDealz

sk8er4514

Thanks Dave for posting your results. I'm out of town at the moment but will start selling these BDRS203 sleds tomorrow on my site.

Thanks,
Kendall

edit: here we go
http://hightechdealz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=42

check the link above for pics as well.
remember the HTDTENPERCENT coupon to make the price $103.5 shipped anywhere.

Last edited:

cust11

Kendall, check your PMs.

-Mike

Also, if the price is right, one might be going home with me tomorrow.. I will be sniping the page :)

Last edited:

bryce007

That's exciting. I can't wait to find out the recommended current for these. You brought up "burning in" diodes, that's interesting. I know my projector bulbs look better/brighter after burning them in for a few hours when just getting them.

YGG

I was one of the first to blab about Ken's 8x's earlier this week , Ken sent me a pm when I was talking about one of my PHR's that he was getting some 8x sleds soon(couple days) so I am pretty sure these are it.

jayrob

LPF Site Supporter
Someone needs to keep updating a graph of these as more get tested. Like FrancoRob is doing with the other 8X builds...

Or maybe he can just add these to his graph compilation.

But we do need more testing, of course we all hope Kendall got what we want, but I'm just remembering what happened with the SF-AW210 sleds...
Jay

Someone needs to keep updating a graph of these as more get tested. Like FrancoRob is doing with the other 8X builds...

Or maybe he can just add these to his graph compilation.

But we do need more testing, of course we all hope Kendall got what we want, but I'm just remembering what happened with the SF-AW210 sleds...
Jay
On the graph I rendered I attached the xls file with the numbers, you can send it to him so he can add numbers to it ;)

daguin

Jay
Yep. It's a lot like gambling --

Never bet what you cannot afford to loose

Peace,
dave

jayrob

LPF Site Supporter
I just messaged FrancoRob and suggested that he make a new thread to include his current 8X graph compilation, and perhaps a new graph for those who test these new diodes. That would be nice!
Jay

daguin

I bet my wife and raise you three kids
I already own one of your kids, don't I?

Were you hiding your favorite from me?

Also, I think YOU should raise the kids.

Been there.

Done that.

Got the grandchildren to prove it ;)

Peace,
dave