Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

POLL: Pls help me to decide -which picture is better for you-

Which one do you like more

• Total voters

IsaacT

The other thing I would try is to put everything else except the old lady in color, but to gradually desaturate the red sleeve the closer it gets to the cigarette. This I think would give it a look of the cigarette almost infecting the vibrancy of life or corrupting it. If you are able to you might make a few small streaks of desaturation where the lady is sitting to show it infecting her life.

Tmack

The gift of a luxury from someone who has no luxury, to someone who thinks nothing of it. She's giving a piece of her limited pleasure, to someone who is much more well off than herself. Man could get a thousand meanings. What a great photo.
The artist should depict it how he sees it. And from the title, it would seem only the cigarette should have color...... Maybe......

DJNY

Yes, I agree. In the end it depends in what the creator is interpreting into the scene :)

Gonna think about iit again and play with the colors then. What I don´t like is to create a photomontage.