Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pocket Laser Power Meter for $79?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Exactly, it's definitely a "you get what you pay for" LPM, as Bob says, read the review thread before you decide to buy. ;)

Encap

Toy quality product worth maybe $25 or $30 retail --for entertainment purposes only---good for the laser balloon popper and match lighting set when they get bored. The thrill of seeing numbers change on a display when they point their laser at it. Basically it is an electronic baby rattle being sold by unscrupulous parasite reseller to people who don't know any better.
Is a fraudulent misrepresentation product scam more than anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
Toy quality product worth maybe $25 or $30 retail --for entertainment purposes only---good for the balloon poppers and match lighter set when they get bored---the thrill of seeing numbers change on a display when they point their laser at it. Basically it is an electronic baby rattle being sold by unscrupulous parasite reseller to people who don't know any better.
Is a fraudulent misrepresentation product scam more than anything else.

Couldn't have worded it better myself...:crackup::crackup::beer:

Jerry

One of his first posts and on this subject? LOL..... Me thinks what you think me thinks.

That's ok, it is what it is, doesn't matter. I could make a prediction though, with that avatar and the subject you choose to so early on post about.

That's ok, it is what it is, doesn't matter. I could make a prediction though, with that avatar and the subject you choose to so early on post about.

I really tried to put one of my own pics of laser beams as the avatar but I keep getting problems with resolution, file extension types, file names etc...
EDIT: Oh now it worked kinda, I still have better ones but this is the only one that works...

Last edited:
Hi Ultra,
(Run Forest Run) don't buy this LPM invest a little more and check out the Laserbee website thats if you are truly interested in a great product at a great price. Im done said my peace adios amigo ...

Rich:)

Hi Ultra,
(Run Forest Run) don't buy this LPM invest a little more and check out the Laserbee website thats if you are truly interested in a great product at a great price. Im done said my peace adios amigo ...

Rich:)

Yeah I am aware now thanks, according to the reviews that thing seems horrible, but I am still on kinda low budget for that kind of equipment, maybe somewhere in the future I'll invest in one or if it gets cheaper. :beer:

ok so that one is bad. (i found it as a 50 dollar addon to the THOR M 2 laser on the same website)

wich raises my question. what is a good budget lpm?