Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"Pman special"

Pman

Well I inquired of 2 shipments earlier today as they are still in the acceptance stage in HK since the 6th and 7th (they split a shipment on me) while the order I placed 5 days after that says it is in California. The ones that haven't moved have no batteries in them while the other one does.
They usually get back to me in a day or so. Never seen this happen this way before from them and I can't imagine how many orders I've made with them.
They split the first order because of the delay in getting more black 3-mode B68s.

very nice post PMAN and thanks for taking the time , I feel a little less intimidated now

Pman

You're welcome and you would be #10 of 10:)

gismo
Lazerbeak
Antharak
KapHn8d
Livinloud
n2stuff
Javalin
Mattronium
KRNAZNBOY
jh35ky123

Pman

Fasttech/ Honk Kong post is still holding my 2 shipments hostage although one may be moving ...possibly...sort of .....

Anyways, I need you guys to start sending me your addresses via PM so I can set things rolling as far as getting stuff together for packaging when the stuff comes.
Remember, I need a black or silver preference.

If anyone would like to volunteer to contact everyone on the list to send me their info. I will make it worth your while;)

Thanks

Pete

Last edited:
Grrrr you are quick on the draw, I would have done it if I wasnt at work. I check here like 4 times while at work and as soon as I get home I spend the night between here, BLF and CPF :D

PM you after work

Pman

The Black B68s finally say they are processed through Chinas sort facility after 14 days.

Have everyones address except for 1 person who I sent a PM too.

Pete

Pman

In the hospital since early this morning. Kidney stones on right side put me in excruciating pain and I had to go in an ambulance.
Looks like lll be likely having a laser break it up unless i pass them before that point:.
Have never had so much pain for so long.

Last edited:
:eek: Sorry your going through that Pman :(

Wishing you a speedy recovery and an end to the pain.

Get well soon.

~ LB

I had stones once but got lucky and they broke up so I didn't have to pass them. I know you get then alot but damn Pete. I will be thinking about you and hope it goes quick. I know from having them they tear your kidneys to shreds as they are going though so the pain never stops but gets better. Hopefully you get a HOT nurse and some good drugs to pass the time.

I feel for ya man. Had many stones, but the first one put me to my knees. Thankfully it passed but that was after it got stuck halfway, you know where.
Get better
Ed

Pman

Well. the stone is too big to pass so they are going to be doing the laser thing sometime this morning. Very strong IV meds (Dilaudid with Tordal) as Morphine didn't do a thing for me. Dilaudid is 7 times stronger than morphine.
Yes, my hot nurse was here (my wife);) She stayed with me all night next to me in my bed.

They may be coming to get me in a few minutes.

Last edited: