Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Pics that will make you cry

Well, after seeing so much laser death, here are some pictures of a laser coming to life :)

So yesterday I spent a few hours in the car driving up north to pick up some lasers a friend was selling. Loaded them in the truck with the help of a forklift (They weigh ~320lbs/crate :eek: We got home and had to unload them with 2 people.

Unpacked everything and:

All in all, a good day :)

mfo

Banned
Dude...aren't you still in highschool? How the hell do you have all of this money to spend on lasers? Yes, I'm jealous much :(

On a serious note, sexy pics.

rpaloalto

Hey don't forget I'm not too far away from you.
If you ever need help, just pm me. I have a good little pick up truck and a dolly.
Hell, I would even let you burn me with that laser. Just so I could get a closer look;)

Dude...aren't you still in highschool? How the hell do you have all of this money to spend on lasers? Yes, I'm jealous much :(

On a serious note, sexy pics.
I was thinking the same thing. Obviously his parents have cake. Either that or he has an 800 person paper route LOL. :crackup:

I was thinking the same thing. Obviously his parents have cake. Either that or he has an 800 person paper route LOL. :crackup:
While that is true, they don't pay a penny for any of my lasers. I pay for everything by buying cheap, repairing, and selling stuff.

Hey don't forget I'm not too far away from you.
If you ever need help, just pm me. I have a good little pick up truck and a dolly.
Hell, I would even let you burn me with that laser. Just so I could get a closer look;)
You are more then welcome to come check them out. I'll only burn you if you want :)

Wow. That's better than my 1W laser...
Did you get one or multiple lasers? I'm asking because I see multiple boxes in the picture and I was wondering if they were all for you.
How much does one of those cost?
Don't forget to take some videos of it in action. ;)

mfo

Banned
How much did you pay for that baby? (I am calling the laser baby not you)
Don't worry Luke, nothing wrong with a little bit of bromance. It's only gay if you like it. And yes you've been living in SF for too long.

OutlawZ

Wait... so in those boxes were all the same lasers that are 5.5W?!!!!!!?!??!?!!??!?

THAT'S SOME :lasergun: POWER!!!

Wow. That's better than my 1W laser...
Did you get one or multiple lasers? I'm asking because I see multiple boxes in the picture and I was wondering if they were all for you.
How much does one of those cost?
Don't forget to take some videos of it in action. ;)
There is one in each crate, 3 in total, one is so 3 in total. One is already sold, the others are going to be sold once they are optimized.

Eudaimonium

It didn't make me cry... only green with envy.
HOLY SHIT IN DA NAME OF....

Imma go chill out...
Alright I'm back.

So, I can see that there is a beamcombining action in that unit...
What is the proximate current draw ? (imagining your electric bill will make me feel better and forget that you have a 5 W green laser)