Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR/LPC in Module $13 Shipped

It isn't there, my address is archienj7@yahoo.com, it was from the 16 dollar thread as well.

It's 6:41 p.m., no refund yet but my names off the list. If it's sent where is it?

Last edited:
Hey moh these also include the focus bezels right?:) also answer my pm!:Thanks you te best

i was in a hurry....as you see i said i sent the refund at 2:48pm...i was suppose to be at the ambulance station at 3pm so i was running around the house trying tog et ready AND send your refund, i thought i had sent it but i didn't click the confirm button....
i'm SO sorry you had to wait a whole 6 hours to receive your refund after requesting. [size=-2] [/sarcasm][/size]

anyways, elite i replied to your PM.
and your refering to the metal ring that screws onto the lens? that you twist to adjust the focus? yes they're included.

Eh also by any chance would you have two juice brand new cr2 batteries i could buy and you could add to my order?

i was in a hurry....as you see i said i sent the refund at 2:48pm...i was suppose to be at the ambulance station at 3pm so i was running around the house trying tog et ready AND send your refund, i thought i had sent it but i didn't click the confirm button....
i'm SO sorry you had to wait a whole 6 hours to receive your refund after requesting. [size=-2] [/sarcasm][/size]

anyways, elite i replied to your PM.
and your refering to the metal ring that screws onto the lens? that you twist to adjust the focus? yes they're included.

Well thanks SO much for sending it. :crackup: I kinda get leery of people when they say it is sent and isn't, you know who and what I'm referring to through our previous PM's. For all I know you were trying to screw with me or something. I don't know you personally and I wasn't trying to be a dick about it, I just need things now. You can't help what Aixiz did, things do happen. On my side of things, I'm tired of trying to get this done and this comes up or that, it's highly frustrating. So I'm sorry, I haven't had the best of luck with my new hobby lately that I had a whole ten minutes to enjoy of the "quality" of my first purchase, nothing from Mohrenberg BTW.

PMd about two PHR diodes.
Sorry if it sent multiple times... I was having trouble. :p

I too was wondering if I could buy some batteries with it.
:)

another pm to answer from me moh! also about the brand new juice batteries you got two ? :eek:

Ok, i got the LPC diode and module in the mail today thanks Moh. Should I open the back of the Aixiz module lens? Or is that just for phrs?

thats entirely up to you.....i have never tried it with red lasers...but i know when i tested with a phr i got almost a 20mW difference between open and unopen backs.