Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

I'll bet you can find a pot and increase that if you want to. Those 0.5 watt pump diodes can get up to as much as 140 mW.
I was hoping to the do that but the pill seems to be glued shut. I tried prying at it with a pick and razor blade but if I try any harder I'm afraid I'll snap something. oh well

IMG-7624.jpg

I'll bet you can find a pot and increase that if you want to. Those 0.5 watt pump diodes can get up to as much as 140 mW.
Depends on the module. 10-30mw greenies typically use a 200-300mW 808.

Probably best to check the stock current draw and slowly increase whilst monitoring the optical output.

More current to the pump doesn't always equal more green, especially when you start shifting away from 808 in the upper limits of an unknown LD.

I was hoping to the do that but the pill seems to be glued shut. I tried prying at it with a pick and razor blade but if I try any harder I'm afraid I'll snap something. oh well

IMG-7624.jpg
I saw those on AliExpress looking for a 488nm, the model name suggested 150mw.
There was also a listing for a 505nm 30mw.

The powers doesn’t match the Pockets.

Does yours look as a real Sanwu sold by third parties or it’s a clear fake?

Nothing about it would lead me to believe its a fake but I don't have a genuine Sanwu to compare against. I'd say its a "real" one in the sense that it was probably made in the same factory that supplies Sanwu its lasers.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share as I just received my third laser from them and it seems to be built pretty solid, power seems to be in the ballpark of what's stated, and the price is unbeatable in my opinion.

The eBay seller uf910 a.k.a. LaserHome had too good a price to pass up on a few wavelengths I didn't have so I decided to try them out around last Christmas. I purchased their "waterproof" 488nm, 520nm, and 405nm laser pointers and am happy with them all. Very reasonable price to add wavelengths to my collection, also fast shipping in my experience especially being from China.

On Monday I ordered a 1.3W green laser from a US-based seller I hadn't heard of before, "LumenWorks" on eBay, located in Florida. The price was right and I liked the detailed description. After buying it, I got a nice little communication thanking me for the business and telling me when I could expect the laser to ship. Today I received the laser in good working order and I'm very pleased! I paid $160 after tax, and the laser came with a 26650, fully charged :D I searched the seller's name on the forum and didn't see any results, plus the seller doesn't have much feedback yet on eBay, so I just wanted to share my positive experience. Here's a quick pic I took with some incense burning in the room:
PXL_20240719_212833778.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Got this little rgb module to replace an very bad one that I have inside a small projector.

I went with the 500mw version, only 25 dollars!
The white balance is good and it came aligned, I don’t have a LPM but this don’t look different from half watt.

But the diodes were oriented all differently 😩
I could easily rotate the cylindrical modules, realigned everything and now it’s a beautiful single mode white beam! Let’s see if it holds the alignment!

Unfortunately I still cannot post links, but added a print of the listing

Last edited:
Has anyone managed to find the data sheet for the NUGM32T? I cant find anything.

While looking back at the NUGM32T listing I noticed that the markings on the PCB traces say COM, RED, GR and BL. Is this thing a RGB array?

Screenshot-2024-07-20-123511.png

Screenshot-2024-07-20-123106.png

Thats kinda what I was thinking too, so maybe a 14 emitter RGB in the future. On a related note I found this neat little chart.

Screenshot-2024-07-20-131531.png

It looks like there have been 465nm arrays this whole time and even a 532nm array in recent years. I bet 36W of 532nm is ungodly bright!

Back