Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

It ( Superweld ) is not as strong of a bond as the CRL but it is easier to break free and even remove from optics with a strong thumbnail, so for temporary makeshift arrangements it's just right, but for a permanent build I use the CRL.

The CRL is strong and works well but it can have a very thin surface tack that fully cures after a day or so, I haven't noticed any out-gassing or optics contamination from it, but I have been wanting to try this one.

Last edited:
You know you can edit your posts instead of starting a new one 3 to 23 minutes apart. Just thought you'd like to know.

Im Greek

How i can buy 488nm laser if i live in Russia? Maybe somebody sell and i can pay in Bitcoin?

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I deleted your comment for the reason provided. You do it a third time and you're getting a temp ban. Do not bring up old arguments. Original comment replied to also deleted. Keep it in the politics thread guys. Last warning for everyone

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Sorry. I haven't been able to find your reasoning. I only repeated it because the post I used to respond to was left up. If you could send me a PM showing me where I went wrong it would be helpful. Thanks.
I left the reason as a notification. If you cannot comprehend basic language then that's your problem. I don't want to hear any more of it.

mrdorkface

Not an ebay find, but this is the only place in english i've found it mentioned. The only other source is a german conversation on google groups from 1999...

Recently got a Sowa Optronics Co. Ltd GLG 5414A laser power supply from E-waste (someone got to the laser first, unfortunately)

Any thoughts on where I would go to find more info/find people interested in it? Any idea how I might test it? seems like it puts out a very high voltage

Dusty_Lenses

Scrolling through ebay looking for any new stuff and found these:

Is this legit ? A bit low on WL for "yellow", but much closer than 532 right?

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Laserland Australia were known to have sold lime green/yellow units. The wavelength will be legit. Whether they still suffer degradation is anyone’s guess. 560-570nm is often referred to as yellow by sellers despite the fact that it’s still green.

Dusty_Lenses

Laserland Australia were known to have sold lime green/yellow units. The wavelength will be legit. Whether they still suffer degradation is anyone’s guess. 560-570nm is often referred to as yellow by sellers despite the fact that it’s still green.
"degradation"? Do they burn out quickly? What was the issue?