Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

Make them an offer they will come down a lot sometimes.

That's a Meredith instruments auction. I doubt it unless it's on overstock. Normal price is $200. Give it a go though sometimes they'll go down a little, but usually not much. It's probably a LGR190 tube

Last edited:
Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

Has this one been posted?? Yellow NOS REO- makes ~3.3mW -& has 3 or 4 orders.(ML)
diffraction grating he used and PS NOT included-was asking $700 obo- and i cant link you because he is at the 'other' forum- its on ebay too- you can find it,,

'no dibbs' from me

he mentions its the 'last one' a BUNCH of times--

GL

Has this one been posted?? Yellow NOS REO- makes ~3.3mW -& has 3 or 4 orders.(ML)
diffraction grating he used and PS NOT included-was asking $700 obo- and i cant link you because he is at the 'other' forum- its on ebay too- you can find it,,
GL

It's tempting because the handheld yellows look to be drying up pretty quickly. I just can't justify the high dollar to low power ratio. Gahhh

thats djeric, he made a post here recently about getting both the tubes.

correction -BIn price was/is $750 ( or maker offer) just the tube.

he posted his EB link at the show forum too-- he needs to do some awesome pics with that- show the lines- most of my lumia glass will also act as a diffraction grating too somewhat
with the AixiZ 300mW RGB'White laser module I saw RG&B- some in between shades and some white lumia too pretty sweet and only 119$ so tiny too 12vdc one board drives all
ttl rgb & white ttl

can't make a decent one for that--

OldNo7

Possible 445 diode source. I don't have the money right now or I would pick it up myself. Even if you sold the diodes for only $10-15/ea you should be able to get your $$ back

ebay - A140 Projector

I would like to buy a couple diodes off who ever gets it.

Double Post :) but with new info

18 in. x 6 in. x 13 in. Aluminum Case

This is the case that I have, although I think I got mine for $35:). I think the sale may only be good till the 29th but they do have discounts often, so you could just wait and watch until it comes down (to $25) again.

So far I'm happy with mine.

Last edited:

Subscribe.

Not sure how or when, but I appear to have lost my sub here, so resubbing.

Btw, for anyone who is scanning eBay for GreNe's I recommend you don't jump unless it's under $80/ea w/ psu or over 1mW measured. Dr. Sam has quite a few heads between 200uW and 600uW for ~$50.