Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Payments Stage | GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18

That's great news, joker. I have surgery tomorrow and will be out of everything for about a week to ten days according to my surgeon. Hope they get them finished soon. I already have two lasers to put in my two hosts.

Am I seeing things or does this host seem to taper? It looks like the base is ever so slightly wider than the top.

Add me for 1- in matte white with copper heat sink contact board and leads.

There is no taper, but if you want in on this it maybe too late. Try sending a PM to thejoker301. Maybe he can slip you in, maybe not.

Hi everyone. I have been gone for a while because of health problems. Had my surgery bumped to this past Friday and then bumped again until much later in the day. I can't get around too well right now, but am hoping that will resolve soon. Have another surgery scheduled for the 13th, and possibly another depending on how this works out. It's been great to be a part of this group buy and I hope everyone who came on board will be pleased with the results. :)

Everything is being machined now as we talk.

I made a few changes that are necessary for it to work. So it has been delayed by a few days.

Should be ready for shipment by next week. Than will get it probably by the 20th of January and sent everything out to you.

:beer:

Gadget

Can't wait!!
Thanks for putting this together, Joker!

Also, does this mean that if we ordered another batch, they'd be ready quicker?

-G

Wow, all those hosts... beautiful:drool::drool:
Thejoker301, are you going to "polish" (or a quickly buff:confused:?) them to get rid of the tarnish?

Those hosts were photographed in China when I received the photo. When the joker gets them he will polish and add whatever add ons that everyone expects. So if yours is coming polished or painted or whatever it will be done prior to being sent to you. These are just photos of the finished hosts as they sat in China. They are on their way to joker as far as I know now.

BTW, you can easily remove the tarnish from the copper part of the hosts with ordinary white vinegar and a lint free cloth. :beer:

Last edited:
I will sand them all. And who ever paid for extras will get them too :)

The hosts are going out on monday at the end. As I need them to include set screws. And that can only be done on monday.

:beer:

Heard from the joker today and he said that these hosts are going out on Monday because he needs the set screws and they are only available after Sunday. So, the hosts will leave China on Monday, but there is a time difference and it is in our favor. Our Sunday is their Monday. He also told me he is ordering the tailcap switches as well. I am going in for surgery again on Wednesday and will have to stay overnight, so I may not be able to update this until that is finished and I am back to myself. I will try to keep everyone updated until then.