Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Payments Stage | GB | New CNC Machined Custom Designed Host for $18

Gadget, I email joker and he emailed me back saying he would get this out to you right away. I emailed him again this morning.

We have enough. Joker sent me an email stating he was sending a PM to Gadget about his additional hosts. He said he's been super busy. I just found out Sunday that I have an inguinal hernia and have a surgical consult tomorrow for surgery very soon. It came out of nowhere and is something I have to reduce a dozen times a day. So, I may be out of the picture for a day or two when I get my surgery scheduled. But, I will do all I can to help get this finished in the mean time.

bdgreenb, heard from thejoker day before yesterday. I have been in the hospital and have surgery coming up plus an appointment with a couple other physicians. I am not sure where we are on the hosts being shipped out because of medical issues that just cropped up since eight days ago. I will email joker and see if he can tell me what is new.

Just heard from the joker and the production service finished his arcane hosts. He said he is making final measurements and they will go into production on the 20th. He will give us an ETA as soon as he gets it.

Oh noes! Don't strain yourself! Just focus on getting better(insert bad lens joke). I'm not impatient just curious :p get well soon

Just seen this, is it to late to get one? I can pay Friday for a copper head with all black paint? With contact board installed.

Yep according to my manufacurer by the 20th they will take our order :)

Hmm you can still get in if you want any.

I will also PM who ever I need to PM asap. I am just very bust at work.

Thank you for your patience everyone :beer:

This GB will be over asap. And you will all be happy with the results. Next time as we got the drawing already , I will be able to make them faster. We just started this GB at the wrong time for me , I got very bust in the last few months and it affected this GB deadline.

If you got questions please email me to : thejoker301@gmail.com

I will be able to answer quikly to any question. Paul need to rest a bit :beer:

Yep according to my manufacurer by the 20th they will take our order :)

Hmm you can still get in if you want any.

I will also PM who ever I need to PM asap. I am just very bust at work.

Thank you for your patience everyone :beer:

This GB will be over asap. And you will all be happy with the results. Next time as we got the drawing already , I will be able to make them faster. We just started this GB at the wrong time for me , I got very bust in the last few months and it affected this GB deadline.

If you got questions please email me to : thejoker301@gmail.com

I will be able to answer quikly to any question. Paul need to rest a bit :beer:

Awesome put me down for one with copper heatsink and the whole thing painted black with contact board installed . could you pm me the total for that and I can send payment first thing on the 19th...

Hi everyone. Been away for awhile, but just wanted to log back in and let you know I have surgery scheduled for the 29th and, unfortunately, several more doctor's appointments. I should be well and back for good by the 10th of next month. I am going to have a huge backlog of lasers to build, so I won't be bored for a very long time. I have 8 lasers that will be waiting for me to build. All Class IV.

Hi Everyone ,

Going to send the last pms today.

Tomorrow my machinist should reply and take the payment for the hosts.

And should start making them tomorrow.

Will update you all in the next 24 hours :beer:

Hi Everyone ,

The machinist told me only tomorrow he will take the money.

He should have done it today. But be had some sort of a delay.

Hosts should be ready by 10th of January I guess. Hopefully by the end of January they will be at your homes :beer:

Sounds good to me. I hope that we can get these hosts by the end of next month. I will be around if needed for any reason, but might take a day or two to get back to you.

Production have started last week :)

I will have updates when it is done.

Paid %50 ahead. %50 after it is ready for shipment.

:beer: