Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Paul walker reported dead after a car crash

LaZeRz

Actor Paul Walker killed in car crash

"TMZ reports that the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into either a post or a tree before the car crashed and burst into flames."

"It's understood that Walker and one other person who was travelling in the car were killed in the crash."

"Earlier reports have suggested that Walker's death was a hoax.
Several local news outlets have reported that two people were found dead in a solo-vehicle crash in Valencia."

RIP to a great actor, It has been reported that his death was a hoax but many sources have confirmed that the crash was indeed real. Not sure what to believe at the moment :/

Last edited:

not sure yet myself. but it seems legit after so many places said it. I'm gonna wait till it hits the news. that'll probably be the place to look for it.

I just saw it on the first page of yahoo. I'm pretty sure its legit :yabbem:

Blord

I always like to watch movies with Paul Walker. He was always playing the straight up guy.
That is a great loss for the movie industry.
Rest in Peace. :yabbem:

R.I.P Paul Walker. You were an idol to me. Grew up with your movies. I can't believe you're gone. Your acting was so motivating.. Good bye my friend..

Into the Blue theme song

Last edited:

ped

Had to google him to find out who he was :s

Never interested in the Fast & Furious movies.

R.I.P

LaZeRz

At the bottom it says he actually died, many celebrities and his daughter have written condolences so i'm pretty sure it's not fake this time