Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Outdoor logo projection onto wall in daylight

Traxxtar

My company has a need to draw our corporate logo onto an outside wall in daylight. Every time I search for 'laser projection' all I find is actual business style projectors, etc.

I know a laser light show style is what I need, but not sure what to call it.

Ideas??

A lot of different things to consider. Size and complexity of logo, surface to be projected on, safety, are a few. Where are you located? Maybe I can help.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
My company has a need to draw our corporate logo onto an outside wall in daylight. Every time I search for 'laser projection' all I find is actual business style projectors, etc.

I know a laser light show style is what I need, but not sure what to call it.

Ideas??

Google Kvant. But you'll still need the services of someone who knows how to set one of those systems up. If you're in the US you'll also need to get a variance for a public laser display.

DTR

EDIT: Did not see Chris had replied. Looks like you are already in good hands.🍺
A lot of different things to consider. Size and complexity of logo, surface to be projected on, safety, are a few. Where are you located? Maybe I can help.

I would browse around over on PL. A bastion of great info geared toward just the info you are looking for about scanners and show projectors. 🍺

Last edited:

kecked

Exp3ct to pay a lot. Think about aprojector from a spotlight using a gobo. Skip laser in daylight or you will need a lot like 10-20 w of laser. You can get good brightness off a conventional systemfor cheap. Also consider led wall.

Arctos

Direct sunlight 1mW is just visible if it's green. Depends on surface. Either need decent amount of power or a very tight beam. Probably also a variance and professional assistance depending where you are.
Check out Arctos stuff too or drop me a pm I can point you in the right direction. May also have another solution for you that avoids a laser projector with scanners. LEDs may also be useful but you're looking at a custom gobo and even more power.

Cheers

kecked

Are you representing the company Artois? If so you guys are pioneers and I thank you. Can you do 575nm? Pm me

Arctos

Are you representing the company Artois? If so you guys are pioneers and I thank you. Can you do 575nm? Pm me
Hey Kecked, thanks for the kind words and it's a pleasure to be here.
I personally started with pointers as a older kid/early teenager and spent a bit of time here in later years then PL, so think it's great to engage with future laserists and PJ types here, PL is very slow these days and I'm not a big facebook fan..
Have something that could be interesting so will PM, cheers.

edit to add, Arctos is often thought of as far too expensive, for many years now we are competitive with other EU manufacturer pricing so give us a shot - you will be surprised.

edit2: can't PM you for some reason... maybe try PM me. Cheers

Last edited: