Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Optotronics 150mW+ Premium Pen For Sale *Very Light Use*

diachi

Still, if anyone is interested and doesn't have the funds, PM me your best offer!!! The worst I can say is no!

You should avoid multiple posts in a row - three in this case - use the edit button on your last reply if you need to add more information.

Cake, I'll take your pen for $100 shipped. Considering the availability from o-like and lazerer and being that it's used, I don't really feel comfortable paying more. If you need a better profit I understand.

Considering the availability from o-like and lazerer and being that it's used, I don't really feel comfortable paying more.

You're comparing a chinese pen with lots of IR leakage to a very well made pen with very little IR leakage (since ir filters cannot block out 100% ir of course.)
It's a decent offer. I will consider it, give me a couple hours, thanks

Last edited:

Pman

GSS is right and just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. I was stating what I could do and not what I would do as far as taking things apart. There's no point in doing something like that with a pen like this. The voltage thing is a different animal but if I haven't been clear enough it's a risk and 150mW is very bright. It's a bit different for me as I have a lot of lasers and plenty more powerful than that.

Looked over my pen right now, no noticeable scratches on it. There are however a few very small micro scratches, but that's common with every single laser.

Does the beam shoot straight or is it off center at all?

Fun fact: on every single handheld laser (no matter the color), the beam will always slightly be off center, so it's common on anything. For the most part its straight, but it shoots a tiny bit to the right. After testing I realized once again how bright this thing is...

Fun fact: on every single handheld laser (no matter the color), the beam will always slightly be off center, so it's common on anything. For the most part its straight, but it shoots a tiny bit to the right. After testing I realized once again how bright this thing is...

Not a very fun fact! Lol. That's unfortunate. But I guess if they are all like that by rule then it's just their nature. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Not a very fun fact! Lol. That's unfortunate. But I guess if they are all like that by rule then it's just their nature. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Huh i guess its sort of a crappy fact haha. But yes its not too bad. Any laser will be a tad bit off center. Any other questions?

Huh i guess its sort of a crappy fact haha. But yes its not too bad. Any laser will be a tad bit off center. Any other questions?

Any other flaws in performance or in general I should know about? Can you include the rechargeable batteries. I don't need the case at all but will take it if you are going to throw it out.

Any other flaws in performance or in general I should know about? Can you include the rechargeable batteries. I don't need the case at all but will take it if you are going to throw it out.

The only flaw in function is that if it's taken into cold weather it will mode hop a little bit and if it's run for more than 30 seconds it might mode hop. That's standard for any green pen laser though. About the batteries... I will need to find a couple more but if I can't i'll just give you mine. I don't know if I have another set on hand but I can check! Case is also included.

Last edited:
The only flaw in function is that if it's taken into cold weather it will mode hop a little bit and if it's run for more than 30 seconds it might mode hop. That's standard for any green pen laser though. About the batteries... I will need to find a couple more but if I can't i'll just give you mine. I don't know if I have another set on hand but I can check! Case is also included.

Sounds good. Well if you are ready I can PM my PayPal email.

LOL! Sure thing. PM me your paypal email, thanks :D
edit: I didn't say sure thing to the 10440!!!! Lol.

Last edited: