Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ophir BeamCube

tonyt

Yeah, im thinking in the $4-6000 range.. Beautiful piece of kit though!

That is indeed a very nice tool! I'm sure the cost is high enough that only commercial laser users would have justification for it.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yeah, probably won't be seeing that beauty in anyone's signature! :yh:

Thanks for the find KapHn8d!

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey tonyt that Q-Stick is slick!
If you don't mind me asking, what does rgb get for one of these?

tonyt

I will PM you.. The prices may shock some younger viewers :yh:

I've got a Beamcube sitting in my cabinet here at work, I love it. It has removed the need for multiple pieces to be used when setting up new systems, just a nice all-in-one for my power measurements, beam analysis, and pulse verification.

I'm not sure what it cost as the original purchaser has left the company and it was passed on to me, but I'll do a little digging and see what I can find out.

IsaacT

Hey tonyt, can you PM me the cost of that spectrometer as well? I am considering purchasing a spectrometer in the somewhat not so distant future.

ARG

If anyone wants a spectro I'm thinking of selling mine.

Likely cheaper than those lab ones.

IsaacT

Let me know what you want for it as I am very interested!

Thanks,
Isaac

Wow that Q-stick is exactly the design that I would want. Mind sending me a the pricing info tonyt? Not that I can afford one at the moment but it is high on my to-buy list that is for sure.

Ah! Arg! Don't forget me! I will be buying your spectrometer after SELEM, though I totally understand if you don't want to wait. I've dragged you along on buying it for quite some time now...

ARG

Ah! Arg! Don't forget me! I will be buying your spectrometer after SELEM, though I totally understand if you don't want to wait. I've dragged you along on buying it for quite some time now...

I'll wait, you always had first dibs :)

I was just seeing if anyone else was interested in case something fell through :p