Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

One More Choice, Before Purchasing Green Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARG

tumblr_inline_mhokhzngds1qz4rgp.png

This photo isn't of just the same setup
It is the same picture

Yeesh! How did I miss that? :tired:

Are the photo's taken from refresh laser, or are these guys refresh laser under another name?

Either way it makes them a shady vendor. Buyer beware.

Last edited:

daguin

Yeesh! How did I miss that? :tired:

Are the photo's taken from refresh laser, or are these guys refresh laser under another name?

Either way it makes them a shady vendor. Buyer beware.

The photos are from a "media.tumblr.com" account
They could "belong" to anybody ;)

At least one of their photos in the Red board are stored on a website that is owned by DinoDirect

It is fairly obvious that this is just another drop-shipper that has set up a website and is willing to deceive the customer to get their money

It is possible that this is just another of DinoDirect's aliases.
They have a lot of posting overlap, of what are probably dynamic IP's, with several banned sellers/posters
Their registration IP is a proxy
Dino paid for stickies before they were exposed as well

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** --
http://www.laserpenshop.com/High-Powered-Lasers/lgr159b.html (Laserpenshop is a banned user)
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...FarjiALu3ICwBQ&ved=0CAcQiBw&biw=1920&bih=1094

In this photo, from their website, the small "office" picture is straight from laserpenshop as well
2013011511151332.jpg

Last edited:
AND that price tag!!
forget that--

I have three Pl-E 532s- 600/700 & 800 mW- for the price LPen wants for their 1+W you could buy all three of these Jetlasers!!

New thread going up soon with lots of pics-- all three are brand new and FS.

I will ship with batteries for CONUS buyers--only.

hak

WE seem to be getting a new DDirect store thrown at us once a month-- WTF??

good spot daguin on those pics!!

ps dont let LPen sour you on either Kaidy(Cherrylee) or Jessica(Laserfans)- both are DDirect store reps but IMO worthy of our attention.. on this new 'girl' .. not so much.

Last edited:
We should just let this website pay the forums whatever they pay and ignore it... And if somebody want's to try it out, they should! IF* it's legit, then great! If not, let's not pretend we didn't expect this!

xRaZoR

Hey guys, i'm looking for a 50mW - 150mW green laser for cheap buy really good! Anybody know a place?

:lasergun:

hello,laser pointer fans,i am late here because the holidays.it's pity that i didn' jion the discuss you shared before, the picture that i shared with this thread that was provided by supply, people have a similar so as the pciture, please don't say that was a copy.

the 1000mw green laser pointer someone says it doesn't worth buying,but the high power green laser pointer need lots of high technology support,it have real power,may be someone suspect it ,it'e ok,of course more than 1000 dollars doesn't means small sum of money,if you wanna buy this,may consider first then go to shopping.

the 1000mw green laser pointer someone says it doesn't worth buying,but the high power green laser pointer need lots of high technology support,it have real power,may be someone suspect it ,it'e ok,of course more than 1000 dollars doesn't means small sum of money,if you wanna buy this,may consider first then go to shopping.

Wait what? :wtf:

If you mail me a sample product I will write a honest review for you on the forum, and if your products are good we will trust your lasers.

I think the mistakes in Engrish grammar worry people. Because if you cannot say what you mean, then you won't mean what you say. An honest review by a few forum members of your products will do a great deal to boost confidence. I, too, am willing to review your product. If it is as you say it is, a good review will really boost sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.