Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Olike 200 MW NEW STYLE LASER NEW - Fast Ship

Not to spam or anything, but I added pics for weary ones! Come on buy and pay today, ill ship today, you get it on Tuesday - Wednesday. Possibly Monday if you live near texas! =]

The issue with the FocalPrice glasses is, the corner tabs of the plastic lenses tend to fatigue/crack, and the lens part can just fall off the frame while doing something with a laser. Not safe... I managed to glue mine back together as 'guest goggles'.

I cant really pay for the goggles. Out of my price range.. DL has much cheaper and more professional looking goggles in my opinion.

Well people were saying that I should look at DL and I did. Just wanted to clarify my opinion, sorry if I offended anyone :(

its cool, remember everything is from reputable susie. good quality.

Well once it leaves your house, its your reputation thats on the line, not susie's. The minute you touched the laser, to the second its shipped out to the customer (your customer) is your problem not susie's.

Thats how every seller is..

I know, I just wanted to make sure that whoever is buying your products should know that its your rep, not susie's. Also note, that whoever buys it has NO warrenty for the laser. Thats what I basicly wanted to state.

Well people were saying that I should look at DL and I did. Just wanted to clarify my opinion, sorry if I offended anyone :(

good to hear, glad i could save you a few bux, and DL glasses are top notch with a superb OD rating for their price, im sure you will love them, and they will give you many years of quality eye protection:beer:

EDIT: Opps, Sorry for the threadjack:whistle:

Last edited:
if it gets confiscated by customs, it would be under Susie would be to blam, and she promises to reship it...

if it gets confiscated by customs, it would be under Susie would be to blam, and she promises to reship it...

What are you talking about?

The laser is being bought from MSA not Susie. Susie has nothing at all to do with this sale.

Zip, Zero, Nadda.