Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Oh no... WL does it again!

HIMNL9

Gizmodo ..... *facepalm* :p

"Plusses - The $700 Wicked Laser Sith is dangerous and can only possibly be used for irresponsible, reckless activities."

"Minuses - The $700 Wicked Laser Sith is dangerous and can only possibly be used for irresponsible, reckless activities."

ROTFLMAO :crackup:

Last edited:

(I shined it at the floor, and somebody three feet away was complaining their eyeballs hurt.)

God... and those guys there are supposed to be smart. Where is the facepalm smiley.

The good news is unless the floor was really glossy the person should be fine.

anselm

Where is the facepalm smiley.
I drag one around in my signature, so it's never too far out of reach when you need it.:D
facepalm.gif

Honestly, I think the only real improvement I would LOVE for the forum would be more default smileys.

My guess is it was vaporware all along and was just a publicity stunt on the heels of the first lucas run in. They were probably hoping to get another letter to ebay.

What is this I don't even.

Seriously, they mustn't give a rats ass about the laser hobby, because if this sh*t keeps up then the politicians will be all over the subject.

DrSid

My guess is it was vaporware all along and was just a publicity stunt on the heels of the first lucas run in. They were probably hoping to get another letter to ebay.

Well they for sure sent some completed devices to review sites .. but then it's just different tail cap. I guess it may still pass as publicity stunt.
So let's not talk about it ever again ..