Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like 1.2W 445nm

I'm looking forward to reading it.
Just make sure to wear safety glasses while using it.

lexo

Well I have future plans for my eyes for now and when I won't need them no more I'll do review how to destroy eye ball using 445nm without glasses :D

Ash

Well I have future plans for my eyes for now and when I won't need them no more I'll do review how to destroy eye ball using 445nm without glasses :D
ROFL :crackup:
Lets hope that day never comes.
So, if you did a review, it would be great to get LPM readings of the true output. So, if you don't have one, check the member map and see if any members live near you.
Some are willing to let others use their LPM. :yh:
Thread ------------ Map

ROFL :crackup:
Lets hope that day never comes.
So, if you did a review, it would be great to get LPM readings of the true output. So, if you don't have one, check the member map and see if any members live near you.
Some are willing to let others use their LPM. :yh:
Thread ------------ Map

Some will lpm it if you ship it to them. You might be able to find someone to do it for free. If you don't live near a member with one, make sure you know that the person is trustworthy before you send it out.

lexo

Some will lpm it if you ship it to them. You might be able to find someone to do it for free. If you don't live near a member with one, make sure you know that the person is trustworthy before you send it out.

this is cool idea i just checked it and one member lives very close from my house members name is gill_za when i'll get it i'll pm him for help :)... thanks for the link...

Also, read the thread and add yourself to the map. I think the map is a great idea and everyone who will be on here consistently should be on it.

lexo

i'm sick of waiting for this laser... :( i ordered it almost 2 weeks ago with express dhl but nothing yet... i was hoping to get it last week or today but now i have to wait 3 more weeks because i'm gonna be out of country for that time... :( i will never pay extra for shipping from o-like again! at the same time i ordered 2 18650 3000 mah batterys from china and they arrived last Tuesday (not express shipping)

Hmm send Susie a message about it. If they forgot the DHL shipping she should refund you the money. That's what she did for me when they forgot to send my replacement cute laser back with DHL.

Not sure what is going on at O-Like. Usually they ship in 3 or 4 days of reciept of payment, but I placed an order on the 16th and it still has not been shipped. I have emailed Susie several times. She said she is shipping it out tomorrow. A week later she is shipping it out tomorrow. I told her I do not mind the wait as long as I get the same quality, I am used to getting from them. (not to mention the good service I always get from Susie) It's just a bit strange. They are usually so prompt. Something must be wrong, because this is just not like them.

xuen7

i have a bad deal with susie... wonder where i should post.. seems like parcel was lost somewhere in china.. i asked susie whats gonna happen next and from there on i never heard from her again...

lexo

I would lpm it for you
I live I'n eastern Kentucky

thanks bud! i'm waiting from 1 guy who lives locally and i'm gonna be there too but if this wont work out then i'll usps it to u! thanks for offer!!!

dunno xuen... I would try sending her another message from their web site. She always responds to me if I message her from there.

Try chatting with "Susie" on msn, o-like@live.cn - On at weird hours, for me it's a 12 hour difference, (US East Coast). I don't think I've seen the chat on their website work at all so far.

English isn't perfect, and sometimes responses take a while, but she is helpful.

Good luck.

-IE

xuen7

Yea i know about that.. i was actually chatting with her quite frequently on MSN and e-mail receiving prompt replies from her all the time.. however everything stopped when my item was lost during shipping... probably i am among the unlucky ones...