Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

o-like 1.2W 445nm

Ash

It seems o-like has a new 445nm laser on their site for $220.
It says it's 1.2W and waterproof. To me it looks kinda' beastly with it's large heatsink:
Tactical 1.2W blue 445nm laser /focusable/waterproof/Solid [OL-445-1.2] - $219.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products
I'm not sure (because of the Chinglish), but it appears that you get a line and cross diffraction grating with the laser... "Line lens and cross line lens are free for you !". but, maybe you have to "add" it to the order: ?
It's powered by a single 18650, so there must be some type of buck driver in there, perhaps one of their 445nm drivers?

Someone posted this the other day, but I lost the thread so I'll comment here. It's kind of...ugly. The heatsink could at least be flat on top instead of having those steps.

jakeGT

Nah, the line and cross lines caps are $3 extra, it says it at the bottom where they usually put things like if you need for to be having the tripod you can go to dis page over here for to have it with your order haha

DAST

I would buy it, but I just bought a 1W one from DD, that needs to arrive first. The stepped heatsink I don´t feel its ugly, but its everybody´s taste. Maybe its only a stepped plastic cap which could possibly get removed.
"3 bucks for the lenses" I can not find anywhere at the bottom, maybe it´s obsolete as they write "free" allready in the middle?

jakeGT

oh, well they changed it then, write under write a review, it for sure, 110% positive, it DID say if you need cross/line lens or whatever, go here for $3

any review of it? it is bigger than the others.... and seems to be good by eye.
also the 2 cap for free are a nice addeed.
i would also prefer to see some other kind of lenses... like stars....circle.......

I would do a review of it if they sent me one free. I don't have a lpm though. so that's probably not gonna happen haha

lexo

i ordered this laser by DHL on 03/16 and was wondering how long it takes to get in US? have anyone ordered by DHL from o-like

jakeGT

if you used dhl the faster shipping method, should be within 7 days

lexo

thank you for quick reply!!! cant wait for this beast! :) i wish some one could do review on it before i get it!

if you used dhl the faster shipping method, should be within 7 days

Ash

thank you for quick reply!!! cant wait for this beast! :) i wish some one could do review on it before i get it!
It was only put up on O-like 10 days ago. I think you will be one of the first to get one. You should do a review on it when you get yours. :D

make sure to include beamshots :)
IMO, if you are the first person to do a review, make it the best out of all the reviews that will follow yours. haha