Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nwlem 2015

Howdy All well it was a great LEM there were so many projectors running I forgot to count how may but there was at least a dozen running at any one time :D

We had some gas lasers running also some big 3 phase 40 amp guys in Argo and Krypton so there was a good time for all :D

I should have taken more pictures but here are a few>

That's me with the diffraction grating in the back, this is a mixed gas laser it has both Argon & Krypton so it put's out a white light and with a prism you can get 9 colors out of it, pretty darn cool but you will need a 100 pound power supply
about 5 gallons of water per min and 3 phase power to run it >

Here is the power supply.

A better look at the head unit

Some other beam shots

We had several classes on how-to for laser projector and show design so it was a very informative weekend, got to see old friends and made some new ones, I suggest any one interested in lasers
not to miss the next LEM in your area, heck we had people fly in from as far away as Wisconsin so don't wait till there is one in your area book a spot at the next LEM !

Anyone that was there feel free to put your pictures up here :yh:

Pyro...

diachi

Nice pictures! LEMs are always a blast - I wish there was one nearer to me but unfortunately nothing is near to me.

Thanks for the photo's, I've never been to anything like that, perhaps someday!

I'd love to go to one in Texas that wasn't an almost 5 hour drive. It looks to exciting and such a great and fun learning experience.

Great news

'Pop=up' LEMs are fun and can happen any time a few get together- Some travel for biz and can fit in a one-nighter- while in town- Just a single PJ- cheap fogger and DMX or better- add music and have fun.-- this requires good networking-
keepmg in touch and making the most of any opportunity.

Social Groups work well for this BUT ONLY if each member subscribes to the SG's email notification. Do all a favor and just dont join a SG unless you 'sub' it..

Do i see Brad in the 1st pic-?? if so- he travels even farther ( Vir.)
He does all SELEMs abd came to TEXLEM 2012 as did Jonathon - both LEM ADDICTS