Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

NUBM0C 465nm 4.1W@rated, 5.9W@4A via G2 - 1.4X brighter than NUBM44@7W

aaronnoraa

Why hasn't there been talk about this diode other than a couple one post topics posted in the wrong forums (445nm, etc)?

Considering that people are still making builds with the NUBM07 and this diode appears to supersede it, I'm surprised that this isn't available on DTR's site or even seems to be known about here.

Here's the diode I'm referring to-

Bottom reviewer is getting 5.9W at 4A drive current.

This should be the brightest blue laser diode available, 1.4X brighter with expected wavelength shift to 468nm than a NUBM44 outputting 7 watts. Even if it stays at 465nm it is still 1.23X brighter, quite a bit considering the efforts people go through with NUBM44's to get the brightest laser possible.

Also, it's $76.

Attachments

• NUBM44 VS NUBM0C.PNG
    NUBM44 VS NUBM0C.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 4

trinh hong phuoc

Why hasn't there been talk about this diode other than a couple one post topics posted in the wrong forums (445nm, etc)?

Considering that people are still making builds with the NUBM07 and this diode appears to supersede it, I'm surprised that this isn't available on DTR's site or even seems to be known about here.

Here's the diode I'm referring to-

Bottom reviewer is getting 5.9W at 4A drive current.

This should be the brightest blue laser diode available, 1.4X brighter with expected wavelength shift to 468nm than a NUBM44 outputting 7 watts. Even if it stays at 465nm it is still 1.23X brighter, quite a bit considering the efforts people go through with NUBM44's to get the brightest laser possible.

Also, it's $76.
look it feedback,i think seller use old product and just rename,and maybe it is a nubm08 diode
i just see some seller have it in last month,maybe it is new diode
if it have 5W+,divergence i think same NUBM44 or 08

Gabe

pretty exciting in my books, i’d like to see DTR carry it and test it out. if i had any variable power supplies or a LPM i would get my own data on it. would love this in a build!