Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nice place you got here!

Greeterlings! :wave:

I'm BurningLight, or BL, I just registered today, I found this forum via some youtube videos that suggested it as a source for learning about lasers and all that cool stuff.

I'm new to this whole scene, and I have a lot to learn, especially more technical terms and details. I don't have much skill in mathematics or engineering, so you'll need to bear with me being a total nooblet. I'm still searching these forums to educate myself.

Thankfully, I'm not so noobish that I don't know basic safety and how to tell which goggles protect you from what and the meaning of wavelengths.

I'd be happy to answer any questions anybody has for me, and chat with anybody! I hope we can all be good friends! :)

Great to have another member part of the community. Welcome!

Come with cash as this is a pretty expensive hobby especially if you get addicted :D

I'm aware it's expensive, but my other hobbies are air rifles and custom knives, so I don't mind paying for stuff that's worth the cost.

Currently, I'm looking a few different beauties from Skytech, SciFi Lasers, and Sanwu. The hardest part is figuring out which I'd want, there's so many great choices!

welcome check out my nice laser builds and my profile pictures hehe
am on the :toilet:

I'm aware it's expensive, but my other hobbies are air rifles and custom knives, so I don't mind paying for stuff that's worth the cost.

Currently, I'm looking a few different beauties from Skytech, SciFi Lasers, and Sanwu. The hardest part is figuring out which I'd want, there's so many great choices!

I personally recommend Sanwu, though they are probably the most pricey of the vendors you listed.

You should also check out laserbtb. Never bought from them, but they've got a decently priced selection.

Rico2

It's ok. The roof leaks, the floor creeks, and the neighbor is a known ecstasy dealer. Every Saturday night when I get my lasers out he dances around in my yard with a pacifier in his mouth and a bottle of water in each hand. But for $400 a month, you can't beat it. Lol

HAH! :crackup:

P.S. Wow, thanks for all the custom offers, everybody! You guys are really nice!