Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Nice place you got here!

Welcome! Glad to see new members coming on board and being able to take advantage of all the great resources this great forum has to offer. Happy lasing! :beer:

Thanks! And yeah, this place has taught me a lot of important stuff, and I'm grateful for it.

I saw your thread on that gold laser you built, that thing is awesome!

Thanks! And yeah, this place has taught me a lot of important stuff, and I'm grateful for it.

I saw your thread on that gold laser you built, that thing is awesome!

If you are talking to me, I didn't build it, I acquired it from another member here and he got it from Dragon Lasers. But yes, I too think it is awesome! ;) As far as building a 589nm, I doubt many members here would be up to that task. :D From what I understand building a DPSS laser like that would be a considerable project. :beer:

Thanks guys!

Lux: Oh, I didn't know, I thought it was a build you did. Either way, still awesome, and yeah, I understand yellow lasers are apparently difficult to build.

not really.. i'm assembling one right now...
Huh, Maybe I heard wrong. Then again, I don't know a dang thing about building these things, never been good with that sorta stuff.

I can use tech just fine, I just don't know how to build it all that well.