Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NHL Thread

Pilgor

Montreal has been on fire lately. Ottawa's last game showed some hope. They were the same #Pesky Sens as last year, and I hope they continue to play that way.

No one likes Boston, so you can go away Livinloud :na:

Last edited:
Now that the playoffs are starting.....how'd your team do?

I still stand behind my team 100% and called this one from the start :na:

Pilgor

My team pretty much has to win the next 8 games to make it. They were an extreme disappoint this year, as pretty much all the analyst had them going far.

1. PIT
2. OTT(Might be a bit biased)
3. NYR
4. DET
5. MON
6. TOR
7. NYI
8. BOS

This is my top 8 teams by points, not taking into account division leaders

Well I am glad you were wrong on this one. Good ole Bruins pulled through and took the top spot in the NHL :beer:

Question to everyone since a bunch of you are Canadian hockey fans. Since your team probably didn't make the playoffs, who are you pulling for or do you not care anymore?

BTW predictions for Canucks and Tort :crackup:

ru124t

As I always say this time of year when my Toronto Maple Leafs are playing golf instead of hockey, GO Jays Go !!!!!!!!!

I R also a Toronto Blue Jays Fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

detroit and stl, stl to win in 7 after det lead series 3-0

Or pens and ducks, pens will win it because ducks are warm weather fowl.

Det over Bos? You got some good crazy pills over there don't ya?

Im saying it'll be BOS vs TBL and PIT vs PHI

West, I have no idea and doesn't matter because it'll be BOS vs someone in the end. I'll start caring when it gets to the conf finals and I have a better idea who we will play.

I'm not allowed to not pick Detroit in some fashion :-/ I watched a few minutes of det vs. stl., thought that the blues looked like a HS hockey team in comparison to the wings. Also think that the blues didn't care much about that game anyways, though.

Was this before or after half of STL team was injured? STL was a good team up until the last idk two weeks. Last time I checked they had 5 or 6 star players who are injured. They also went from first in the league to choke city, lost 7 of the last 9 games.....

EDIT: Just based on stats BOS has the best chance to win the cup. They are top 3 in about 5 stat categories and blow everyone away in GF/GA difference

Why the Bruins will win it all

Last edited:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
GO FLYERS

huge huge huge philadelphia flyers fan here

favorite players giroux and voracek

So guessing you are in the 'Crosby is a "biatch"' fan club as well?

Cant argue that he is a good player but he should win an Oscar before he wins another cup. He complains about everything and half the time he made up what he is complaining about.

EDIT: IDC who you are, if you are a hockey fan then you will appreciate these

Last edited:
You guys can take the top goal of the season but if you cant lift lord Stanleys cup then it doesn't mean a thing. Actually just making the playoffs would be a success for you guys. Canada sucks now, just be happy your Habs made it but they suck so TBL will take them out in the next few games

Pilgor

Of the 300 ish players in the playoffs right now, 200ish are Canadian.