Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NHL Thread

Lord Stanley's cup sure doth stand upon a mightily high pedestal! Awesome story and pics, brucemir! Always thought it funny that the guys who "guard" the cup have to wear fancy gloves and all that.

Pilgor

The Ottawa Senators have named Jason Spezza as captain. I would have rather seen Chris Philips get the honour since he has been with the team since 1996, but Spezza would have been my second choice. They also resigned Jared Cowen, who is a great physical force.

I'm so excited for Ottawa's exhibition game tomorrow.

Pilgor

parroshitsicetor.gif

Hope Peros has no serious injuries.

Last edited:
A gentleman's sport, indeed! Where else does a player in a fight worry for the wellbeing of his opponent?

BOOM! For all those haters and doubters......Bruins 1st game........TWO, 2, DOS SHORT HANDED GOALS! BOOM that just happened!

Pilgor

Ottawa's first game is tomorrow. The Capitals and Leafs are look good so far.

Pilgor

So, how are you guys feeling with your teams so far this year? Ottawa has hada slow start but, they are now starting to heat up. Who who have predicted Ottawa's second line being so hot. Kyle Turris, Clarke MacArthur and Bobby Ryan, easily being the best second line in the league.

Also, Stamkos broken leg. Sucks for Tampa, as well as Canada, but since Team Canada has sooo much depth I'm not that worried.

AnthoT

So, how are you guys feeling with your teams so far this year? Ottawa has hada slow start but, they are now starting to heat up. Who who have predicted Ottawa's second line being so hot. Kyle Turris, Clarke MacArthur and Bobby Ryan, easily being the best second line in the league.

Also, Stamkos broken leg. Sucks for Tampa, as well as Canada, but since Team Canada has sooo much depth I'm not that worried.

Stamkos being out is terrible for Canada! But even worse for the lightning for sure. Montreal is doing just a bit worse then I expected but everything else is seemingly alright... :)

ctr

BlackHawks Baby, I just went to Sundays game against the Oilers and I have tickets for the redwings and the Canadians

AnthoT

BlackHawks Baby, I just went to Sundays game against the Oilers and I have tickets for the redwings and the Canadians

Awesome :D I have been trying to get red wings and mtl tickets forever haha but in the bell center. We love when Detroit comes here so we can see the magic man ;)

Pilgor

I have been bummed out with the Senators so far this season. Lehener, is the new number 1 in my opinion. He is playing such great hockey, it's just the tam in front of him being sloppy. The Sens need a trade to shake things up. I'd shop around with Anderson, and Michalek. Should be able to get something nice for the pair.