Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New to the whole "forum" sites!

wasssss up guys! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LASERS! (SORRY FOR GETTING OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT WITH SOME OF THE MEMBERS HERE) They fasanate me so much. I only own many 5mw lasers. Wait i take that back i bought a 50mw laser soon to find out that i can;t burn things with them! Well anyays I live in cincinnati, Ohio. I was just reading some of the threads on the sight and I think i might have to start building my OWN lasers to have them BURN things!!! VERY COOOL! anyway I love this site and i think lasers are my new favorite hobbie!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum/hobby!:D

I suggest you get out while you still can, you can end up spending alot of money on lasers if your not careful.:na:

wasssss up guys! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LASERS! (SORRY FOR GETTING OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT WITH SOME OF THE MEMBERS HERE) They fasanate me so much. I only own many 5mw lasers. Wait i take that back i bought a 50mw laser soon to find out that i can;t burn things with them! Well anyays I live in cincinnati, Ohio. I was just reading some of the threads on the sight and I think i might have to start building my OWN lasers to have them BURN things!!! VERY COOOL! anyway I love this site and i think lasers are my new favorite hobbie!!!!!!!

Hmm... I don't buy it. But I'm a nobody anyway. Hey if you have 200mw modules to sell let me know.

Hmm... I don't buy it. But I'm a nobody anyway. Hey if you have 200mw modules to sell let me know.

i don't hsve any 200mw, and i made a rookie mistake ny putting those threads out...i said i was sorry and in new to this forum thing so niw i know...you dont do it!

i don't hsve any 200mw, and i made a rookie mistake ny putting those threads out...i said i was sorry and in new to this forum thing so niw i know...you dont do it!

You sound very familiar... You say you're from Ohio? Hmmmm....:thinking:

yup...cincinnati Ohio
Hmmm... You haven't deleted those other Posts yet.... :whistle:

BTW Just before you are ready to post a message you will see
red lines under some of your words...
Those are spelling mistakes....:undecided:

Jerry

Last edited:
lol.....NC accent.
that was funny mfo.

anyways, welcome to the forums. Have fun!

Jaseth

Welcome to the forum, I am happy to see you removed that huge signature you used to have.

Seb