Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Style 200MW Red Laser New / 650NM Glasses

Ash

I hope they are these glasses:
IMAG0020.jpg

Glasses that provide little protection against 200mW of red.

Mysteamaccounts, if you could buy both for $70 shipped from a reliable website would you buy them for more than that from you? Until you drop the price for both shipped atleast to $70, no one will buy it. Just a helpful heads up. Good luck on the sale

KiLLrB

Mysteamaccounts, if you could buy both for $70 shipped from a reliable website would you buy them for more than that from you? Until you drop the price for both shipped atleast to $70, no one will buy it. Just a helpful heads up. Good luck on the sale

You are being nice...

IMO once someone has them in their possesion they are USED. Last time I checked you dont get to sell a used car for the same or more than you payed. You take a loss! If you dont drop the price you might as well get comfortable with them because you wont sell jack. And anyone that does buy them would be a fool. (IMO)

give away the glasses with the laser for $40, then someone MAY be interested, tho maybe not now that you have a red rep bar

KiLLrB

Shoulda listened now you are -rep nobody gonna buy anything from ya now ;)

I know you're taking most of these comments as mean. Now they are getting sarcastic because you did not listen in the first place. No one on the forum wants you to not be able to sell your stuff, it affects us in no way. But you should take some helpful advice, because obviously your strategy is not working! Point being at your price, unless you get someone who joined yesterday to buy it, no one will buy your laser at this price. No one.

seriously? What is wrong with you? obviously after 3 bumps no one wants it. Drop the price or close the thread and keep the laser

We're trying to help you mysteam, I promise.

Look at it this way. If you were going to buy this laser, would you buy it from a guy off this forum who you didn't know a lot about that had few posts, negative rep, and no signature or avatar? If you would, then would you be willing to pay the same amount as you would if you bought it from o-like?

I realize you're just reselling these items for the same price o-like sells them for plus shipping, but people don't see that as a great deal even if they do get the product faster. You should try and make people want to buy from you.

Once again, good luck selling!

Some of the comments seem to be taking a very negative tone which doesn't make LPF shine very brightly(pun intended :)). He is well aware at this point that quite a few people think his price is too high for the laser and goggles to sell. Any further posts to keep repeating the same thing over and over again is useless and is only going to push this thread even further toward the negative side.

Only time will tell if he sells his laser and googles or not. He will end up reducing price at some point if they don't sell or abandon the sale on his own. There really isn't a need to post that prices are too high. They will figure this out on their own eventually. If you want to make a lower offer then PM them is all that is needed. You never know though... someone might want one of these type lasers and be willing to pay his price for it. Honestly if I were looking for one of these I would have considered trying to negotiate with him about it.

I personally don't think comments like this are needed. Sellers will figure this out on their own. I really don't think we need to clutter up for sale postings will comments about the price. PMs would probably be a better way to go.

I know I am relatively new here and can only speak for myself but I hope all of the users here try to be considerate when posting.

On topic though. These are nice lasers. The dot is well defined on the dildas from what I have seen on other threads.