Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Style 200MW Red Laser New / 650NM Glasses

Both are freshly brand new from the company olike and is tested to work well. This is a spare I bought for someone, turns out they didnt want it. I am seperating, you can pay for shipping.

Prices are...

Glasses - $40 + SHIPPING
Laser - $46 + SHIPPING

All prices are firm, shipping will take 2-5 days,and since im in the US, no worries of customs. For the laser, you get laser, box, 2 CR2 Rechargeable batteries, and 1 Charger. Glasses are, Case, Cloth, and Glasses.

Everything is brand NEW mint, in workin condition, and shipping can be parcel, firstclass, or priority.

I will ship on same day of payment, and for pictures, look on the thread, "OLIKE COMPANY THREAD", and you can find some nice pictures of everything here.

Want to buy? Simply private message me, and we will work something out.

Last edited:

Asherz

I doubt anyone will buy them for above the price you bought them new, unless they are in the same country as you and want them quicker.

I suggest charging the same or a little less than O-like does otherwise you will never sell the laser.

Have you got any confirmation they are from O-like as well?

GL.

Ash

I offer exactly half of what you are asking ($56 shipped) for both, because I have plenty of burning red lasers, and (DL) safety goggles for red, not the cheap ($14) o-like ones.
Good luck getting rid of that used stuff for $112. :cryyy: