Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New site live - please report any questions/issues here

I'm sure it will be good thing...change does not have to be bad...give it time..

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Is there anything similar to the members albums, or friends list?

Edit: Is there any way to keep, or add the emoji's from our old system, most now just come up with the word designation instead of the actual emoji.

Last edited:

Benm

It surely is a new fresh look, cool :)

One thing i miss is the section of most recent posts across the board on the homepage, would be nice to have that restored as i often use it to see if there is any activity in topics i'm participating in at a quick glance.

A theme is the layout
Not even close.

layout is the way in which the parts of something are arranged or laid out.

theme is made up of a range of things, such as font types and sizes, your colour scheme and other areas that affect the aesthetics of your site.

I was asking about the theme, not what directories are where and have these threads or those threads.

I used the DARKSHADOW theme in the past, I have not found any theme options here yet.

@ BTG : Yea and you can add people to a conversation so that's interesting.

Encap

I hope this new bulletin Board can be tailored more to LPF functionality and purpose---the style and features the made LPF enjoyable.

Has many features that make no sense at all in context of LPF, Example if you click on "what's new" you get 10 newest posts and then
Latest Profile posts. I doubt anyone cares at all about other members profile posts. Would be nice if it listed more newest posts or Today's Posts as vBulletin had.

Under "what's new" the New Media, New Media Comments, New Profile Posts, Your News Feeds, and so on make no sense at all.
Too much useless facebook type nonsense -- Trophys, the Likes, and Alerts meaningless annoying aspects. To me a waste of time to pay any attention to.

I guess we will see what happens over time----will take some time to get used to the new board

Last edited:
Until the 'darkness' returns, I'm using "Dark Reader" chrome extension to toggle the 1W of pure white photons IN MY FACE :p
Likely something similar for FireFox out there.
Don't ask me about IE :ROFLMAO:

Nice Job, C0ld!! Pretty quick turnaround and for the most part looks like everything is here. I'd like this twice if I could.