Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW PRODUCTS - Hot of the productin line!

DJNY

^ Most of us know what happened to rhd´s 589nm, also Smeer´s Hulk fails.

Frank may give a statement on these, if he want to get people here trust in DL again.

Can´t recommend DL to anyone as I haven´t dealt with them before.

^ Most of us know what happened to rhd´s 589nm, also Smeer´s Hulk fails.

Frank may give a statement on these, if he want to get people here trust in DL again.

Can´t recommend DL to anyone as I haven´t dealt with them before.

*Cough* i have a crooked spartan aswell ^^ but never complained about it.
Since i have two of them, maybe i will donate one for a project or something.

Last edited:
I would choose DL over WL any day.

Sure DL has some bad cases. but the Majority of custormers are generally happy with their product. As am I. I already have a 75mW Viper from them, i've had it for a year and it's still as good as new. My spartan 1w is in the mail. (I hope I get it today!!!)

update concerning JetL 532/700s- minor issues have me sending these two from the GB back for reduction of splatter/splash and dropping underspec(by 150 /200 mw) after 60 seconds- not stable-
but- past experience with JL tells me they will make these right and ALL the shipping, as always, is covered by JetL.- the PL-E host is still somewhart new- they are always working to make them better.. when they come back I will post news in the JL GB #7 OP. Hope I am okay with all for threadjacking a spammer with JL spam-- sorry.
:yabbem:

hak:beer:

Last edited: