Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW PRODUCTS - Hot of the productin line!

Hi everyone,

It gives me great pleasure to provide below an official company announcement on some hot new products from Dragonlasers.

I will not be following up this thread so if you have any questions, please email me at frank@dragonlasers.com

And no, I do not know when the new beam expander will be available :(

Regards
Frank
Dragon Lasers

Dragon Lasers New Products Announcement

High power green lasers in the Hulk Ultra series and the Spartan Series are now available with powers from 200mW to 1000mW. Due to improvements in technology, prices are now lower and better value.

High power red lasers with a wavelength of 640nm are available with powers from 80mW to 150mW. The beam is well collimated, has a round beam dot and bright red color.

If you have any questions please contact support at Dragon Lasers.

Dragon Lasers Team

That is is great news that you are offering higher powered greens.

I just checked the website and saw the prices reduced but could not find anything in the spartan or Hulk Ultra series in 532nm above 400mW.

Just curious on the pricing of the newer 500mW -1000mW 532nm's you mentioned.

Thanks

Last edited:

Encap

That is is great news that you are offering higher powered greens.

I just checked the website and saw the prices reduced but could not find anything in the spartan or Hulk Ultra series in 532nm above 400mW.

Just curious on the pricing of the newer 500mW -1000mW 532nm's you mentioned.

Thanks
My guess is you can't find any because there aren't any, at least not on the on the web site, and they are just spam marketing for sales of any kind.

The only thing listed as "new" on the DL site that I could find is a Spartan RW red 640nm 100mw so the post is deceptive advertising SPAM as well

Last edited:
Why not just admit you will not be making a beam expander?

It's only been, what, 2-4 years now since it was in development?

I was interested in the beam expander. In the add there is a video on youtube dated jul 2008. I guess its not new.

sinner

Thanks for the info.. i thought there was much more to it than just a reminder from DL!

Last edited:

Encap

Thanks for the info.. i thought there was much more to it than just a reminder from DL!

Me too, but it is just advertising/SPAM with a link to thier web site --the guy even says in in his post "I will not be following up this thread so if you have any questions, please email me ... !

I mean seriously, how lazy can the guy get while at the same time showing comtempt for the forum + begging for people to spend money? My guess- not much.

I get non-plused and tired of companies and company marketing guys who want forum members money but are too cheap and selfish to pay for a banner advert in support of the forum + waste peoples time in viewing meaningless smoke and mirriors posts and post titles specifically intended to draw people in by means of deception/trickery.
Is typical however, unfortunately.

Last edited:
DL markets itself as a company offering a better alternative vs WL. In this regard they are accurate.

However, being better than a piece of crap, doesn't exactly take much....

I guess this will be the one and ONLY time I compliment WL... at least they pay for their advertising.

DL markets itself as a company offering a better alternative vs WL. In this regard they are accurate.

I guess this will be the one and ONLY time I compliment WL... at least they pay for their advertising.

Sadly but true is that i like my krypton more then i loved my two Hulk ultra's 400.
yes i had two faulty Hulk ultra's, and they''DL'' stated that it was normal.
That's over $600 back in the day's in the trash can :(
This made me buy the Laserglow Hercules.

And how is the spartan 640nm a new product ? when i have one of those for over a year now ?

They should send me a review sample, for all the trouble i've bin true ^^

Cheers, sm :)

Last edited:
I should clarify... it's not that I hate WL products. In fact I like some of the designs a lot.

The business practices though, that's a whole other story.... which is why I do on occasion buy WL items, but only secondhand.

As for "new" or not... they're coming out shortly with the "new" beam expanders for four years... so new is probably a very relative concept for them. :undecided:

Last edited:

Encap

Nice backhand!

Encap

Sadly but true is that i like my krypton more then i loved my two Hulk ultra's 400.
yes i had two faulty Hulk ultra's, and they''DL'' stated that it was normal.
That's over $600 back in the day's in the trash can :(
This made me buy the Laserglow Hercules.

And how is the spartan 640nm a new product ? when i have one of those for over a year now ?

They should send me a review sample, for all the trouble i've bin true ^^

Cheers, sm :)

Horrible experience -- 2 expensive faulty laser and DL saying it is normal and doing nothing for you to rectify the situation.

4 years and still no beam expander... :wtf:

Is it so much complicated to make a beam expander (when you already have a prototype)?

I am asking seriously.

Last edited: