Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new NUBM41 ?

I run an honest business and have 100% positive feedback on MY two eBay selling accounts. I guarantee all my products and if there is ever an issue I immediately do my best to remedy the situation. I apologize to anyone that may have had a bad experience in the past due to my siblings ongoing problems. When he was unable to fulfill and make good on his promises I stepped up and did what I could to make things right. I came in to this not knowing much about lasers but I do bring a lifetime of electronics knowledge which allowed me quickly learn the things I needed to know. I have since continued learning, building and selling laser related items and I strive to provide excellent quality, service and great value.

If you are buying from these accounts then you're buying from me: https://www.ebay.com/usr/zbarnett & https://www.ebay.com/usr/barnett_unlimited

---I don't mean to hijack this thread but I feel I have to defend myself against unsubstantiated slander

i didn't know that the seller was an lpf member,so did you make any testing on those diodes?are those any stronger than nubm05's?

I'm not selling them, my brother is. He is kinda banished from LPF for shady business practices......

But you said...

If it's your bother that's selling them why do you feel the need to defend yourself?

A few certain people here have consistently tried to put me down because I'm apparently guilty by association.... some can't even accept that I am who I say I am which is ludicrous and funny all at the same time. I invite anyone to PM me for the full story but I'm not going to explain the whole thing in public. it's wrong that when I post something I get attacked when all I have ever done is try to help the people that were wronged. I learned all about lasers in that process which quickly grew in to a thriving business and this apparently also upsets some folks...

I will probably delete this soon because it is way off topic and not about the original post. I just simply wanted to warn people because I closely watch what he does and he hasn't changed his ways and I'm not bailing him out ever again.

Ricker

Hey, Zach! Thanks for making things right between your brother and I. I appreciate it, knowing it's not your money. And unless you're driving down to Florida to ship items out, the same day, then I'm quite sure that's your brothers Ebay account. Not to mention the video on the Ebay page he has shows him using an LPM setup that is nothing like Zach's, which I and many of us have seen in many pictures and videos. But that's just my opinion.

Back to DS's O.P. Knowing Alex, and what he's done to me and others, and seeing the stuff he's tried selling on Ebay, I would never buy from him again, nor would I ever recommend him to anyone else. I'm sure his numbers on this diode are a complete sham! But I cannot wait to see some new diodes for 2018!

Last edited:
I'm not selling them, my brother is. He is kinda banished from LPF for shady business practices......

I just simply wanted to warn people because I closely watch what he does and he hasn't changed his ways and I'm not bailing him out ever again.

So who is (UserName) this Brother that was kinda
banished from LPF for shady business practices..:thinking:

Jerry

@ Jerry IIRC he was selling diodes very cheaply. If you look through his FS threads (there aren’t many) you’ll find all the info. I personally don’t want to repeat it all here.:beer:

Hi,
This may sound funny but i bought diodes from AB a long time ago and all were on spot, maybe i just was lucky. And yes i heard the whole story behind it way back.

Rich:)

So the ebay seller barnett_unlimited and stargazer are both scammers? Please tell me it's not true.. I need cheap diodes.. broke =/

GSS

As far as I know this ebay listing has been taken over by member "Shmackitup" who is abarnetts brother when abarnett was incarcerated and Shmackitup trying to make good on it.
It seems to be legit lately and and no complaints..